• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **SOLD** La Petite Killer Ti - 357 + AAA Set!!

Ducaticorse

Newly Enlightened
**This set is SOLD!!**

This is a mint-condition (not keychain carried - or carried at all for that matter!) La Petite Killer Ti set from Fred Pilon / PhotonFanatic. I would prefer to sell these as a set, and have discounted the set when purchased together. I will consider splitting up the set if there are buyers lined up for all parts.

For those not familiar, this is a "twisty" single-level, low-output light with super runtimes. Designed as a true combination of Ti artwork and every-day-carry (EDC) utility. I have couple more of these, one on my keychain and one on my wife's. This set was simply a spare. The emitter is a Nichia 5mm LED with a converter set at long-runtime 12mA output level.

The "set" for sale includes a head plus the original La Petite Killer body which uses a 357 "watch battery" type cell. In this configuration the light is approx 14mm diameter and 25mm long. Tiny! Also included in the set is Fred's AAA body, which provides incredible runtimes on a AAA cell. Assembled AAA light is approx. 14mm diameter and 63mm long. I will include two spare 357 cells for the buyer, but no AAA cells.

Price: $130 - Complete set as pictured below

As stated above, if there are buyers for a complete light + a spare body, I am willing to separate at the following prices. I will not separate until there are two clear buyers throwing the "I'll take it" my way:

$95 - Complete AAA Killer Ti
$80 - Complete 357 La Petite Killer Ti

$60 - Titanium AAA body tube only
$45 - Titanium 357 body only

Prices include Priority Mail shipping (CONUS) and any PayPal fees. PM me for payment details, PayPal preferred, but contact me if you're interested and USPS MO is your only option. International buyers are welcome, but I will ship only via USPS Priority International in their new flat-rate box. Add $10 USD for overseas buyers.

Pictured here is the Killer in 357 configuration with the spare AAA battery tube alongside:
killer-1.jpg

And here in the complete AAA Killer assembly with the 357 body alongside:
killer-2.jpg

Last edited:

Ducaticorse

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: La Petite Killer Ti - 357 + AAA Set!!

SOLD!! Thanks Donn! Email sent with payment details. The Killer set will go out to you via USPS Priority tomorrow, I'll send a DC number to your MSN email addy later tonight when it's boxed up.

Ducaticorse

Newly Enlightened
Nice picture...Light tent??
Thanks! Nope, no light tent. Just in my office, LPK's sitting on the white backing of a fine Campione Del Mondo Superbike poster :sssh: with a single clamp-on incan shop light off to the left (trying to) bounced off the wall/ceiling. Blew out the highlights in post-processing and crop/sharpen/resize.

Packaged up and in the mail in the AM, Donn! :wave: