• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: McGizmo PD Shelf Queen Collection

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
:sold: :thanks::thanks::thanks:lovecpf

96627709.jpg

:sold:#1 Ti PD-S Last Batch – $550
This one has that smooth turning head (no grittiness) and scratch less body. 8 flute head. Uber Mint. I am the original owner.

:sold:#2 Ti PD-S MIZER Last Batch – $550
This one has that smooth turning head (no grittiness) and scratch less body. 8 flute head. Uber Mint. I am the original owner of this mizer.

:sold:#3 Ti PD-S TiAlN – $525
Original dark grey/black coated Ti PD-S from McGizmo. Rare light sold by Don (McGizmo). I got this 2nd hand and was previously used and has light scuff marks. This is not a GB coated light.

:sold:#4 Ti PD - $500- $450
Nostalgia original Ti PD. Slight grittiness and hairline scratches. Famous uber creamy Luxeon III tint and 6 flute head time warp. This came from Commodorewheeler's collection a long while back. Famous original grit and scratches.

:sold:#5 PD Cyan LED – $300 - $250
Started out as an original un-anodized aluminum body PD. Polished and black chromed in Lips' Group Buy. Piston black chromed too. Ti clip, screws, and bezel heat anodized blue/purple to match. Perfect tint cyan Lux I LED from PhotonFanatic installed. Ubur mint and one of a kind. Skull lanyard included.

#6 27S-PD Rare Aluminum – Withdrawn - Don't hesitate on this one! Too late!
All original 2 tone finish and very rare. Famous for its ultra smooth turning head. Due to the mismatch of the head and body many were re-anodized. Hard to find in this condition. Sold as near mint only because i'm the second owner. All Original.

:sold:#7 PD-S Mizer Nickel Plated – $300 - $250
Original black PD-S uber polished and extra deep bright nickel plated in Modamag's Group Buy. Bling-Bling-Bling. Ti clip and bezel are TiN coated in same GB. TiN is the ultra hard wearing coating used on drill bits. Has a natural yellow gold color. Mint condition. Note on Bright Nickel Plate: This looks like early S&W or Colt nickel plated guns and have to be polished using nonabrasive paste wax.

Larger Photos:

Payment is through paypal only. No E-Checks. I have two (2) paypal accounts. One for cash and the other for credit card. Prices are for cash (prefunded) paypal. Credit card paypal please add 3.5%.

PM me for further payment instruction or pay using the appropriate paypal email in my User Profile. Don't forget to include your CPF alias and what you are buying when paying. Please don't PM me with other questions.

Shipping to United States of America (USA) addresses only. Shipping by insured priority mail included in price. I am not responsible for any loss by USPS.

No trades or offers.

Please post "I'll take it" to reserve light.

Please ask/post all of your questions in this thread. Viewers are encouraged to answer too. I've forgotten a lot:tinfoil:
:thanks::thanks::thanks:lovecpf

Last edited:

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
Re: FS: McGizmo PD Shelf Queen Collection

Wow! PD heaven! Good luck with the sale but I doubt you'll need it. :twothumbs

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast

:eek: Holy momma.... Where's my bucket? Drool's all over the place. Bump for great stuff. :drool:

Scottiver

Enlightened

DUDE! It's like your selling your children! I hope you have backups.:mecry:

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast

You kept this ladies in a cardboard box??! :whoopin: shame on you...Get a Pelican. Now back to drooling...:drool:

paramecium

Newly Enlightened

I'll take the Ti PD-S Mizer if it's still there.

Thanks,
Matt

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast

No Backups. Last of the Mohicans.
DUDE! It's like your selling your children! I hope you have backups.:mecry:

These live in a heated safe. Small unsealed containers the best.
You kept this ladies in a cardboard box??! :whoopin: shame on you...Get a Pelican. Now back to drooling...:drool:

and Thank you all for the very nice comments.
These are museum quality in my book. i've been thinking couple months to make this sale a reality. To do so in my mind i had to decide not to replace any that do sell as i don't believe i can ever replace them.

Good Luck :thumbsup:

s4biturbo

Newly Enlightened

if i wasn't picking up a lathe in the morning... i want a AlTiN PD so bad! :ohgeez:

any chance you do lay-away? :crackup:

StrayLight

Enlightened

McGizmo, the pictorial history. Nice.

The AlTiN Ti PD-S is just coated, and not bead-blasted & coated?

schiesz

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm pretty sure that is the one McGizmo gave away in a contest, so you'd have to ask him to be sure, but it sure looks blasted to me.

Edwood

Enlightened

I think the only McGizmos that were coated without prior bead blasting were some Ti Mules.

I'd really be interested if that Ti PD-S were not bead blasted. :naughty:

Is it just me, or does the clip look crooked on the #3 Coated PD-S?

-Ed