Very Sensitive Kroll G2?

ResQTech

Flashlight Enthusiast
Anyone who has done the kroll G2 clickie mod, is the swich very sensitive? I can turn it momentary on by simply putting the light switch down and the weight of the G2 will turn it on...

Shark

Enlightened
I know what your talking about mine was just a little too sensitive too an easy way to correct this is too put a O ring between the kroll and the rubber boot on the end of the tail cap just drop in the O ring then drop in the kroll screw it on makes a big difference.

McGizmo

Flashaholic
MTFD17,

There is a thread somewhere about wrapping tinfoil around a Kroll switch. Inexpensive and efffective. Another solution and the mod I was refering to uses a Kroll "Classic" module available on Dat2zips sandwich shop.

- Don

Shark

Enlightened
Ah yes if it is the kroll clasic mod from dat2zip then all you have to do is screw the kroll in a little farther into the sleeve.

McGizmo

Flashaholic
After reading MTFD17's posts, I am wondering if you are sttating that your stock tail switch is sensitive and wondering if the Kroll mod will improve this?

- Don

ResQTech

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, I have done the kroll mod and after the mod it is sensitive... I will try the O-ring.