• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired TRADED: My Milky 4-flats L1 for your...

Brizzler

Newly Enlightened

**** TRADE AGREED****

So I understand it is not a good time to be selling - but what about a trade?!? ;) Surely there's somebody else out there who would like to rejig their collection without spending too much $...:broke:

So here's what I have to offer
- A light I just couldn't bring myself to EDC:

One minty Gen 1 four-flats L1 that Milky worked his magic on: now has an SSC P4 USVOI with McR18j.
A true classic - fantastic ergonomics, beautifully smooth beam with creamy tint, brilliant "high" and perfect "low", Surefire + Milky build quality.

dsc01794js3.jpg

dsc01795cq4.jpg

I don't have the lanyard ring, but custom lanyard shown will be included.

And here's an overview of what I'm most interested in acquiring at the moment
- In no particular order:

• Other Milky L1 variant or an SF L1 mod by other builder
  • Surefire L1 (Cree, stock)
  • Surefire E2DL (complete or head only)
  • Custom modded HA-BK SF E-series LED head
  • Custom modded HA-NAT SF C-series LED head
  • Arcmania Extreme III
  • Leef HA Nat 2x18650 body with C-C or C-M threads
  • McGizmo Ti McClickie Pak (1x123)
  • AW softstarter for C-Maglites
  • AW IMR18650 x2 (must be new)
  • WF-139 charger (as sold by AW, must be latest version)
  • Surefire F04
  • Custom single cell lights...maybe e.g. Lummi, Endeavour/Muyshondt, PhotonFanatic...I'm picky though :whistle:
I am not likely to be interested in lights that are significantly more expensive than my ML1, Mag-mods or multi-cell lights.
I don't mind non-mint lights - odd dings and scratches I can live with as long as the light functions flawlessly.

Trades to be balanced with PayPal as necessary.

You must be willing to ship to the UK by a to-be-discussed shipping option. I will ship worldwide with full tracking or at least delivery confirmation (depends on destination).

Let me know if you think you might have something for a deal! :thumbsup:
Please post here before sending a PM with specifics of proposed trade to maintain some kind of order!

Last edited:

Brizzler

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTT: My Milky 4-flats L1 for your...

Wow - a flurry of PMs from interested parties! :wave:

Please do post here before sending a PM to maintain some order and transparency - will edit first post to reflect these guidelines.

Currently in discussions with nfetterly, who was in fact first to PM me - will reply to other PMs in due course...

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast

:paypal:as per our agreement. Will send the light (w/diffuser)/charger /case on Monday or Tuesday at the latest.

Email sent off to Surefire to see about getting a new lanyard ring - although I'll take a good look at your setup before doing anything about it.

Last edited:

Brizzler

Newly Enlightened

Trade agreed! Many thanks CPF!

nfetterly, PM sent...!