• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD - McGizmo Ti Mule Mizer Wide Tail

rkJr

Enlightened
I haven't spent much time on the forums for awhile, have been busy with work and have spent more time with knives and guns lately. Now home expenses have come up and I find I need to free up some cash.

This hasn't seen any use and it deserves a good home. I'm not sure what McG ti's are worth these days and have a few others that I might have to part with also. Not looking to rip anyone off. Want to be fair and am a little flexible on price but not looking for any trades as I need cash for the home repair expenses.

TiMule1.jpg

TiMule2.jpg

TiMule3.jpg

McLux Ti-Mule Mizer version in perfect condition. This has a rare wide tail. Green trit in the tail, Ti clip, total titanium and Never carried. Safe Queen since purchased last March. Last batch of Ti-Mules with Cree P4. Low approximately 30 mA, high 300 mA.

let's say $400 SOLD USPS Money order or PP
$5 Shipping + insurance CONUS
PP add 3%
International a possibility but shipping would be extra

Thanks for looking. :)

Last edited:

proline

Enlightened
Re: McGizmo Ti Mule Mizer Wide Tail

Dibs...PM sent...

Boy I don't know enough about the Mizer Option as I would like. Are they as bright as the regular version or about the same with longer runtime??

Can the Mizer Option be disabled and this ramped up in power??

Is the Mizer the one to get or not??

The Mizer Option

"With the advent of the new and efficient EZ1000 die Don now offers a "Mizer" option with his builds. This means a reduced drive current on high (usually about 300mA instead of 525) for a prolonged runtime and still a brightness gain to what we had before".

Last edited:

proline

Enlightened

Dibs...PM sent...

Boy I don't know enough about the Mizer Option as I would like. Are they as bright as the regular version or about the same with longer runtime??

Can the Mizer Option be disabled and this ramped up in power??

Is the Mizer the one to get or not??

The Mizer Option

"With the advent of the new and efficient EZ1000 die Don now offers a "Mizer" option with his builds. This means a reduced drive current on high (usually about 300mA instead of 525) for a prolonged runtime and still a brightness gain to what we had before".

Interest withdrawn...BTT

rkJr

Enlightened

just replied to your pm and apologies again for doing something I apparently wasn't supposed to. I just tried to re-edit the post to show "sold" in the title but when I went to the edit screen the title didn't come up to give me that option. don't know why that was but maybe a re-start will clear that up.