• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Custom Lights (III) **10% OFF**

Status
Not open for further replies.

donn_

Flashaholic
This thread has been closed, and re-posted:

Custom Lights (IV)
=====================================
Sold or traded:

Blocky Boy Bare AL, GD1000, Smooth reflector, SSC P4 USWOH $130 + PPI***SOLD***

18650/17670 tube in raw aluminum. Will also hold 14670 cell with an insert tube. Fits the LionCub, Chameleon and LionHeart. Condition is excellent, as above, Has LionCub-type knurling. $80 + PPI ***SOLD***
LionCub with SSC P4. The bezel has been opened up with a lathe to reduce restriction of output. 1x123 body with no lanyard hole in foot. $250 + PPI***SOLD***

Slim Chameleon. (On the right)This is essentially a LionCub body with a Chameleon driver in the Control Module. The LE is straight from Charlie (Mr. Bulk), and uses an SSC P4. Runs on 1x CR123 or RCR123. Glow ring installed under lens. Head and body are bead-blasted, and control module is smooth raw aluminum. Red boot cover on switch. Condition excellent. $275 + PPI.***SOLD***

Ganp Aleph 19 Clone with beautiful copy of the retro KL1 ribbed head. Takes standard Aleph light engines.

Turnkey light, completely built out with Ti bezel ring, lens, o-rings, McClicky switch and McR19XR reflector, and powered by a Cree GDuP 3-stage light engine.

6082 aluminum in perfectly matching HA-NAT finish.

To sweeten the pot, the package includes a very clever little development from Led Zeppelin. A 19mm aspheric lens in a fitted holder. Simply unscrew the bezel ring and replace the reflector with this unit, and you have a serious throwing A19 Aspheric!$300 + PPI
***SOLD***

One 18650/17670 black tube, which fits LionCub, Chameleon or LionHeart. Condition mint. $80 + PPI***SOLD***

Last edited:

donn_

Flashaholic
Re: Custom Lights III...10% OFF TFN!

PenguinSlap3.gif

Eye See

Newly Enlightened
Re: Custom Lights III...10% OFF Til Midnight Sunday!

:takeit:

Blocky Boy Bare AL, GD1000, Smooth reflector, SSC P4 USWOH $130 + PPI

Hi Donn,
My Pal Pal seems to be empty till tuesday night, can you give me a total and I will pay tuesday ?

:broke:

donn_

Flashaholic
Re: Custom Lights III...10% OFF Til Midnight Sunday!

No problem, Eye. You're a repeat customer, so I'll hold the discount for you until Tuesday night.

Total is $128.55

Eye See

Newly Enlightened
Re: Custom Lights III

:paypal:Blocky Boy Bare AL, GD1000, Smooth reflector, SSC P4 USWOH
Does the Blocky run on 4.2 volts ?
:thanks:

Donn,
Do you have a Alpha 1 head you would like to sell ?

Status
Not open for further replies.