Ra Clicky GT Beam Shot or Lux Request

Axion

Enlightened
I'm once again considering a Ra clicky and the main issue on my mind is do I got for the 140-Gt of the 100-ww (warm white). Now, I want decent throw and after experiencing some warm Malkoffs I REALLY dislike cold, "cool white" emitters. That said sometimes I think something a little less warm then the 5A would be nice (3A? or 4B?).

So it seems like the 100-ww would be the light for me but if I'm not mistaking the narrow beam lights are only supposed to throw 20% farther which means that a 140-wide would actually out throw the 100-narrow AND have a brighter spill. So is the guaranteed tint is decently warm I think that's the way I'd go.

So, does any one have beam shots of the gauranteed or warm tint versions of the Clicky. Anything you got I'd love to see it. Likewise, some one has got to have lux numbers, please post them up.

Lastly:
Henry, please make a clicky with a cree 5A and an 8 degree optic! If I could have the awsome beam of a Malkoff warm module with the UI of a clicky I think I'd be in heaven.

Axion

Enlightened
I saw luxlover's numbers but they seem way too low. I don't think he took them at the standard 1 meter.

Enzo: I sent you a PM with some questions I appreciate any input you can give.