• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTT: koala/yclo E-MT F2 for E-MT F1

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
I bought a E-MT F2 for my Surefire E2D from koala a while ago when he and yclo were building these. In the meantime I sold it´s body and replaced it with a E1e body.

Anyone interested in trading: my E-MT F2 for your E-MT F1? (registered shipping/I´m in germany)

Eric

Last edited:

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
I´m sorry, but if I can´t trade it I´m going to keep it for sure :wave: . It´s great E-series LED replacement. The only reason for the trade is that my 2-cell light changed into a 1-cell light and the E-MT F1 is supposed to be a little brighter in 1-cell lights than the E-MT F2 :)

Eric

cnjl3

Enlightened
Oh well, doesn't hurt to ask. Yeah, I have the E-MT F1 already and I just wanted to compare it with the E-MT F2 version. I would not sell my E-MT F1 either. I have tried it with an E1E body, a MM 18650 body and I finally am content with using it in a PEU pinapple body loaded with one 17670. It is quite a stunner! Good luck with your trade.

koala

Flashlight Enthusiast
Eric - your E-MT F2 was the first batch. It has a low vf rebel. It works fine down to 2.7v. Try a 1xRCR123 for your F2, works very well.

You are right 1 cell F1 is brighter(at first) than 2 cells F2, they have different circuit configuration.

Last edited:

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi koala :wave:

Eric - your E-MT F2 was the first batch. It has a low vf rebel. It works fine down to 2.7v. Try a 1xRCR123 for your F2, works very well.
I´m already using it with the 1-cell configuration for quite a while now and it works just well.

You are right 1 cell F1 is brighter(at first) than 2 cells F2, they have different circuit configuration.
But since I remebered "that" I thought I just give it a try to get a F1.

Eric