LED 12 volt

John_Galt

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'd suggest looking thru the bicycle lighting forum. Some of our members have some spectacularly bright headlamps, and you could ask to purchase, or learn to build. I would suggest also listing some more specs. As in: flood or throw, cabled (powered from with a cable) to bike or built in battery, output, etc.

Marduke

Flashaholic
Little triple MC-E or P7 setup would be interesting.

PS
This subforum is about headlamps you wear on your head. There are other forums for automotive and bicycle.

Last edited:

jawnn

Enlightened
I dont care what lind of light I get/ build ...I just need a really bright one, 200 lumin or more LED

[PS
This subforum is about headlamps you wear on your head. There are other forums for automotive and bicycle.[/quote]

John_Galt

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'd suggest looking thru the bicycle lighting forum. Some of our members have some spectacularly bright headlamps, and you could ask to purchase, or learn to build. I would suggest also listing some more specs. As in: flood or throw, cabled (powered from with a cable) to bike or built in battery, output, etc.

^^^^^^^^^^^I'm trying to reiterate my previous point^^^^^^^^^^

-Is this for a motorcycle (or dirtbike), or a mountain bike?
-What voltage will be available?
-How many watts of power will be able?
-Do you want this to be attached to your bike with a cable (as in powered by it), or have a seperate battery pack from the bike?
-Are you looking for more of a spot (see further away) or flood (light up your immediate surroundings well)?

AGAIN!!! ask a moderator to move your topic to the bycicle sub forum, and take some time to look around at what others have done. Ask a moderator, because doubleposting is not allowed.