• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FSOT: Near mint Red CR2 Ion ($100 shipped) *SPF*

camaro09

Enlightened
Alright so no one wants it at $150 so lets try something crazy. $100 shipped. I really would just like to sell the light so even make an offer if you would like... Worst I could say is no. :D

I have a very nice Red CR2 Ion for sale. I would put the light at 96.5%. It has very few small ano marks on the body, although if you were more than a foot away you wouldnt see them.

http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww179/camaro09/0403091606.jpg

I was not sure how much to ask for this light so I asked a respected member here and he said I should start at atleast $145 minimum. So Ill see how that works to start.

Id like $150 $100 shipped to the CONUS, Priority mail, with delivery confirmation.

Id also be interested in the right trade. Let me know what you got.

Method of payment for now will be USPS Money Order only, but Pm me and we can figure something out.

Last edited:

camaro09

Enlightened
Re: FSOT: Near mint Red CR2 Ion

Alright looks like no takers at $150. Honestly I have no need for this light and would like someone else to enjoy it like I have. Lets try something drastic.... $100 shipped. Does that float anyones boat???