American Tactical Imports M20

Mobenzowner

Newly Enlightened
First I want to apoligize if this is the wrong forum for this post....Now on to business:

I recently bought an American Tactical Imports M20 Warrior flashlight. Besides the obvious naming similarities, it seems to have all the same specs, modes, method of operations, looks, etc of the Olight M20 Warrior. Does anyone have any info as to who makes these, and how they compare to the actual Olight? The fit and finnish on mine is very good, and so far I really like it.

Thanks

mmajunkie

Newly Enlightened
Can you post a link or picture.

I am sure someone here knows something.

Mobenzowner

Newly Enlightened
I bought the light local and have for the most part been unsuccessful finding out info from users. The only internet place i can find it is at the link below and it has little to say about it.

http://www.americantactical.us/pdf/ATI09_FLASHLIGHTS.pdf

This link doesnt give specs or anything, but according to my box and literature it seems to match the Olight Warrior..

gsxrac

Enlightened
:thinking: That does look JUST like an M20? Weird. Didnt know Olight would let somebody else use their design?

Mobenzowner

Newly Enlightened
Well I did what I should have done in the first place. I emailed ATI. It was confirmed to me by Aric Burton with ATI, that it is indeed manufactured by Olight as an exclusive to ATI.

metlarules

Flashlight Enthusiast
In the link they also have a AT-10 that looks like the Olight T-10.

Mobenzowner

Newly Enlightened
I actually paid $75 for mine (Warrior)new, so I guess I got a pretty good deal compared to what the new Olight Warriors go for.