just ordered olive p2d!

dcycleman

Enlightened
Hope I like it, I wanted a small light that I could just put in my front pocket, for edc and also mabe as a backup around the neck. If its as good as my pd30 I'll be happy. Also for a pocket light I liked the p2d better than the pd20 because of the over all smoothness compared to the anti roll design of the later design. I tell ya they make a hell of a product for the dough.

Mike@PTS

Enlightened
Yah, I kinda like the P2D better than the PD20 since it's totally smooth and goes in and out of the pock easily. Although the PD20 I'm using has a lower low which works better when reading maps in a dark truck.

deusexaethera

Banned
I just bought some blue glow-in-the-dark switch covers from DealExtreme. I only need one, but I'll have ten. PM me if you want one.

StandardBattery

Flashlight Enthusiast
I do miss the days when Fenix offered their main products with Olive. It was a nice transition from their 'Natural'. Remember the Silver P1D-Q5? Although my Olive P3D seems to have a coating that is thicker, and different in color from my Olive L2D.

I recently purchased an Olive L0D, because I have a few L0D but had never ended up with an Olive one. I noticed they were clearing them out and better grab one. I do like the LD01, but it's only available in black and SS. I love the SS.

Fenix had some anodizing problems when they were young that they tried to fix, but I don't think they have gone far enough. NiteCore and JetBeam seem to have the anodizing perfected.

Enjoy!

dcycleman

Enlightened
yeah, its kind of strange, I would think that all of thier lights would come in olive, it seems they are going with all black atleast on their 123 lights.