Surefire A19 extender

jcs71

Newly Enlightened
I am going to be getting one of these extenders to put on my SF 6PD to basically make it a 9PD. I will be using it with my Malkoff bulb.

The questions I have about these is should I go ahead and get at least a couple of these since they are not readily available like the rest of the accessories(spell?) and possibly face discontinuation? What would you do? Thank you.

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Good to get two of them, not for a possible discontinuation reason, but just to have available. They are not that expensive and it would save on shipping. Several times in the past I have wished for another one and did not want to go through the hassle of buying and shipping fees. You might go ahead and get an A14 while you are at it. An A14 is the same length as a 17500 cell or an AA cell. There are several web vendors that do not charge shipping for Surefire parts. Here is one: http://www.opticsplanet.com/s/surefire+a14/new~1_pqr~surefire+a19

They also have the A19. Write Surefire A19 into their search bar. I believe they also have a CPF discount, not sure what code is.

Bill

jp2515

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good to get two of them, not for a possible discontinuation reason, but just to have available. They are not that expensive and it would save on shipping. Several times in the past I have wished for another one and did not want to go through the hassle of buying and shipping fees. You might go ahead and get an A14 while you are at it. An A14 is the same length as a 17500 cell or an AA cell. There are several web vendors that do not charge shipping for Surefire parts. Here is one: http://www.opticsplanet.com/s/surefire+a14/new~1_pqr~surefire+a19

They also have the A19. Write Surefire A19 into their search bar. I believe they also have a CPF discount, not sure what code is.

Bill

Bullzeyebill,

If you put the A14 on a 6P/G2 will that allow you to put 2/3 AA's in the light? I was thinking of doing that with a Malkoff drop-in

Eyco

Newly Enlightened
Can one run a A19 extender on Surefire U3BT Invictus to use 4x 123A batteries or those Surefire rechargeable batteries without any changes being need to made to the U3BT Invictus?