Revised Surefire Packaging?

Cosmo7809

Enlightened
Well, I was going through some old boxes and was reading the little paragraph on the back. And realized that two boxes did not match up. Sooo... in case you have no idea what I am talking about here they are
Off of a E1B Backup

Taken off of a C2

I searched and did not see this covered.

Mjolnir

Flashlight Enthusiast
I find it kind of odd that they used "may've" in written form. That isn't a very commonly used contraction in written material.
Maybe they were too lazy to write "may have" instead of "may've"?

DUQ

Flashlight Enthusiast
I find it kind of odd that they used "may've" in written form. That isn't a very commonly used contraction in written material.
Maybe they were too lazy to write "may have" instead of "may've"?

That's very strange to read slang on manufactured goods. I wonder why they used it :thinking:

GreyShark

Enlightened
"May've" probably resulted in better spacing in a squared block of text than "may have," a point that wouldn't be lost on SureFire's marketing folks. Would I be right in guessing the new text is what's taken from the C2?

StandardBattery

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well I hope those that have been using the E1B while walking their dog realize that they should be using a primary illumination tool like the C2, not a backup device.

Outdoors Fanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well I hope those that have been using the E1B while walking their dog realize that they should be using a primary illumination tool like the C2, not a backup device.
Sure, you don't want the poor animal relying solely on its owner's backup gear. I'd call PETA if I see an irresponsible dude walking his dog with some backup light!