Pics of my three new lights

Willieboy

Newly Enlightened
Here are the three lights I recently purchased. On the left is the SureFire C2 with the Malkoff M60 dropin.

In the middle is the Ra Clickie tactical with stainless steel bezel.

On the right is the Malkoff MD2, also with the M60 dropin.

ThreeLights.jpg

Here's a pic of the C2 and MD2 side-by-side to show the difference in color:

TwoLights.jpg

And here is a pic of the threads on the C2 and the MD2. It appears there is a longer threaded section on the C2:

Threads.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Willieboy

Newly Enlightened
Of the three, The Ra Clicky is the smartest. The technology used to enable multiple modes of operation is amazing. For those wanting to carry a flashlight in their pocket, this little guy seems ideal.

It's a tough call to pick between the C2 and the MD2 though. Both have the M60 dropins. The C2 is being powered by AW RCR123s and the MD2 is being powered by two fresh SureFire CR123s. The C2 is slightly brighter when shined against a white wall at night.

Fit and finish of both lights is superb and have nice features. I like the C2s square body and rubber ring because they enable a better "tactical grip." I also like the checkering on the MD2 because, well, I just like checkering. I do wish the checkering were a little more aggressive though.

I guess the big question would be, "which do I prefer?" I think I'd give the nod to the C2, but many would go the other way. Both are very nice lights.

Last edited: