Surefire Titan

Status
Not open for further replies.

trapperjay

Newly Enlightened
It's seems very steep in price for an EDC light. Does its performance match price?

Cosmo7809

Enlightened
:dedhorse:

Your new here so I will take it easy but in short their have been many many threads about price/performance of surefire lights.

Do a quick search and you will find your answer(not just about the titan but about surefire in general)

Also this is a opinion question so your answers will vary.

In my opinion, yes its worth it.

Last edited:

Illum

Flashaholic
The forum has covered just about everything that needs to be covered on just about any light that has came out of production for about a year. The analytical team of experts here from different disciplines have volunteered their time, knowledge, and resource to build a library that should be used as an extensive guide to answer your questions. While it is natural that you should feel to post a thread on questions we often give friendly but important reminder that a little personal searching through the

icon on the top of the forum often yields previous threads relevant to your interest. For it leads the way to the virtual library the forum contains.:grin2:

Sean

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Titan T1A is a bit steep even for Surefire. (Compare it to the Saint, for example)
But, the pluses are:
1. Made in the USA. US labor is more expensive than overseas labor, so the light will cost more than and overseas light.
2. Surefire warranty. I don't have to worry about shipping my light overseas or how much is covered. With Surefire, if it breaks, they fix it.
3. The T1A is more of a flood light and is very useful when working on something up close and you don't want to be blinded by a bright hotspot. Having said that, if you are looking for a throw light, this isn't it.
4. It's one of only a few infinitely variable flashlights you can buy.

Last edited:

Kilovolt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dont they have a Ti version of this?

Yes .... :grin2:

vflb0g.jpg

sld

Newly Enlightened
The light has worked flawlessly for me so far and my experience with Surefire makes me think it will continue to do so. The wide range of output and nice flood beam really fit the application I have for it. As others here have said, it's not a thrower but makes a good task light. I like the size of the light and the simple, quick and easy to use interface. The price, well... a bit much maybe but I don't regret buying it.

Just another opinion

:welcome:

Oddjob

Flashlight Enthusiast
On this forum price does not always equate to performance. The value of a light is whatever the person assigns to it whether it is based on performance, ergonomics, aesthetics, user interface, material etc.

DM51

Flashaholic
This is covering ground that has been gone over many times before, so I don't think we need to go over it yet again.

Norm has given some good links above, so please continue in one of those threads. This one is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.