LF2XT my thoughts! short but! sweet.

TITAN1833

Flashlight Enthusiast
I thought I would post now! what I think of the LF2XT and just to put others at ease on the very minor flash,you can read about that in the LF2XT thread.

Well the LF2XT is a AAA light and IMO worth the $60 I paid,lets open the box and see what is inside well the LF2XT,spare o-rings,tub of grease, "BTW I have never used this kind of grease and most likely never will" also you get a ohm shaped lanyard attachment ring for use with either a chain,lanyard or key ring.

005-21.jpg

At first I wondered about the colour anno used all I can say is mine looks like titanium,I do prefer darker anno but! this titanium colour is growing on me.

002-38.jpg

Looking very carefully I think I detect a slight variation in colour i.e the head looks a shade lighter,but! I'm not complaining as it's not a great variation anyway see photo below.

006-19.jpg

Here's the LF2XT with chain attachment I prefer this as IMHO the clip is well! a bit flimsy that said you may like the clip as they say YMMV

009-12.jpg

How big is the LF2XT well it's small and just right for wearing around you neck all day,you will hardly notice it there until you need to shine light on something,here it's with items you maybe able to relate too.

012-7.jpg

And size comparison with mag solitaire LF3XT :)

003-30.jpg

Front end of all three note the mag was here just for size comparison and that's where any similarities end LOL the mag on max is I bit like the LF2XT's low haha!

004-24.jpg

I will mention the tint on mine is warm and almost incan,yes I know it's not incan but! it's how I would describe it,it's very pleasing to the eye and it show colours very well including purples I thought my LF3XT was warm but that now looks more neutral compared again this is not a bad thing.

Would I recommend this light well! hell yeah! in fact I should get another soon,I like it very much :D

Oh and just for fun as my wife often looks in,"leave your meat hooks off my LF2XT darling" :devil:

011-6.jpg

Oh such a small spider I hear you say.ok try this one

006-20.jpg

Last edited:

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for a quickie... But you missed out the important thing. Not the spider webs, beam shots! :poke:

TITAN1833

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for a quickie... But you missed out the important thing. Not the spider webs, beam shots! :poke:
Ah the good ol beam shot request well I have something up my sleeve but! that hopefully will come tomorrow ;)

[edit] I must warn you tho I don't like destroying spider webs,a clue there I think.

Last edited:

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ah the good ol beam shot request well I have something up my sleeve but! that hopefully will come tomorrow ;)

Yuppity yup. And not the usual overexposed ones pls. Show it in its truest form. O wait... I think mine might arrive tomorrow. :ohgeez:

Last edited:

ergotelis

Enlightened
What do you mean? I was told from someone on ebay that this camera would make me David Bailey :ohgeez:

Sorry for the off-topic:
If you check the background (paper,table?) of the flashlight in #4 and #8 photos, the lines from the squares at the top,the bottom and left&right of the photo are not straight, though in reality, i guess they are. The lens at the very wide focusing are showing a barrel distortion.Mostly it won't affect your photos, but sometimes you might get a dishonest result, such as when you photograph a face with the very wide,similar settings like the photo you posted. A simple way to elliminate is to zoom a bit.

Generally, don't worry, it isn't something that bad, almost all of the cameras have that problem at the very wide zoom.

Last edited:

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
Titan, your pics and talk have got me missing my LF2XT even more. Even with the glitch it was sure to become favorite and most used. I keep searching with my thumb for its nice switch on the EZAA. Another winner from LiteFlux.

Geoff

TITAN1833

Flashlight Enthusiast
Titan, your pics and talk have got me missing my LF2XT even more. Even with the glitch it was sure to become favorite and most used. I keep searching with my thumb for its nice switch on the EZAA. Another winner from LiteFlux.

Geoff
Yeah it's a winner all right and surprisingly on 10440 it very bright,it's become my back up EDC along with my LF3XT :grin2:

Oh and once you pick this little puppy up you can't put it down ;) don't just sit on the fence with this one guys :poke: grab one you'll love it :grin2: