• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS DEFT .... Sold

tx101

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD to PeterThomson

For sale DEFT R2, this has the secondary optic but it is not the latest version.
In the same condition as I received it from Saabluster.

More details can be found here

In the interest of full disclosure the beamshot shows an irregularity in the top half of the beam
this is not something that particularly bothered me, maybe Saabluster
can chime in on the cause of this. (see post #5)

Asking price $320 $300 $280 $270 $250 including 1st class shipping (tracking and full insurance $16 extra )
I will not be held responsible for any losses or damages unless the buyer
pays for tracking and insurance.
First to post "I'll Take it" gets the light
Payments must be made within 24 hours of receiving my PP details

I was hit with £58 (US$100) Customs and Import tax.
I am already making a loss on this light
so grab it now before I have a change of heart and put this back on the shelf :)

I know I'm going to regret this :D

Last edited:

Hammer Train

Banned
Re: WTS DEFT

What a great light, these barely ever come up for sale and the waiting list is L-O-N-G! Surprised it's still here!

saabluster

Flashlight Enthusiast

In the interest of full disclosure the beamshot shows an irregularity in the top half of the beam
this is not something that particularly bothered me, maybe Saabluster
can chime in on the cause of this.

I guess I should chime in here. The irregularity is not unusual. It started popping up after the additional optic was added. I do not know exactly what it is from and since it does not affect the quality of the beam when used as intended I have not seen the need to do anything about it . The diffused and frosted lenses also can be used to smooth up the beam for those that prefer a smooth beam.

tx101

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks for the info Saabluster :thumbsup:

================================

You guys are killing me :) .......... another price drop

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast

If this is of any use, I have two DEFTs and, other than some high-power (and equally high-priced!!!!) HIDs which I own, there is no other light I own which throws as do these asphericals. At this price, an incredible deal...and without the wait!!! Buy it!!!!

Karl

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic

If this is of any use, I have two DEFTs and, other than some high-power (and equally high-priced!!!!) HIDs which I own, there is no other light I own which throws as do these asphericals. At this price, an incredible deal...and without the wait!!! Buy it!!!!

Karl

Karl is exactly correct. We both know what apparently a lot of others do not yet know, and why I have a 3rd as a pending order. They are that good. Don't forget you can always buy new pills to swap out this one if you don't like it...so they can always be upgraded to latest and greatest LED.

If someone doesn't snap this up quick, I'm gonna add a 4th to my lineup. In fact, TX, if someone doesn't post an I'll take it by midnight tonight EST (7 hours from now), then I'll take it for $250 + $16 insurance.

Last edited:

Hammer Train

Banned

I'll take it! Thanks for the kick up the **** that I needed to take the plunge Lux!

PM sent to ship within the UK and for payment in £GBP. If US$ preferred then $250 is fine too. Is RM Special Delivery Insured OK?

Peter.

Last edited:

tx101

Flashlight Enthusiast

@Karl and Lux, many thanks for your support guys lovecpf

========================================

SPF to PeterThomson

Hammer Train

Banned
Re: WTS DEFT .... SPF

Paypal sent! Great light, great seller - how could I possibly refuse!
Pete.

Last edited:

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
Re: WTS DEFT .... SPF

However this turned out would have been great. One thing I continue to love about this light when using it outside, you can keep any spill from disturbing people's homes, cars, etc. If you want more spill or a newer LED, they are a simple lens/LED swap away.