• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD Raw Da SOLD

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast
I really hate to do this, but here goes:mecry:.

SOLD RAW DA $695.00 Shipped
Includes Insured Priority Mail

I can't believe I'm typing this, but I have a Raw Da for sale (One of only 2 that are unmarked- no writing, trit slots or anything) that Dennis completely re-etched for me. This light is in Mint Condition (Total Shelf Queen). It's only flaw is that low can be a little finicky. I believe this is caused be the Damascus body making uneven contact with the low contact pin. To the best of my knowledge, it's the only Raw Da, Dennis (Osprey Guy) completely refinished, by that I mean he re-etched it, not just buffed or polished it. It also sports an R2 that I bought from Rob. It will also come with it's original LE, Velvet carry bag, plastic container, and two 14250's. A word about the price, I paid $550.00 for it, then another $100.00 to Dennis and yet another 20 pounds to Rob for a R2 LE (I have ~$700.00 into it and that doesn't include the knife:faint:). Without further ado, here's the pics: SOLD
**If you ask nice I will also include the Damascus Knife pictured - I paid $100.00 for it from 4sevens.com)**SOLD
Flashlights194.jpg

Flashlights195.jpg

Flashlights196.jpg

Flashlights197.jpg

Flashlights201.jpg

_________________________________________________________________________​

Rules:​

1) First person to post "I'll take it" here in this thread takes it.

2) US Only - International, Please PM me first to discuss Shipping Options!​

3) Paypal only - No Fees - No E-Checks.​

4) The Buyer is asked to PM me in a reasonable amount of time of the "I'll take it" post. Communication is king! If I do not hear from you in a reasonable amount of time, I will mark the item as "still available".​

Thanks for Looking,
Steve​

Last edited:

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Raw Da

I'll take it

I guess this is my birthday present...., loved this light when I saw it some months ago.....

So that took all of 5 minutes.... I didn't bother with finding the "I'll take it" icon & posted everything after the "I'll take it" by editing the original post.

Last edited:

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast

:party::twothumbsHi Neale,:wave:

It's all yours My Friend, I'm really going to miss her:mecry::mecry::mecry:. But I'm glad you got her though!!! PM inbound. Thanks!!!

Cheers,
Steve

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Neale,:wave:

I'm including the knife Buddy. I'll get it all packed up and shipped out tomorrow!!!:party:
Edit: Paypal Received:thanks:​
Happy Birthday!!!

Cheers,
Steve

Last edited:

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast
WOW, what a great combination. From what I can see of the knife it looks very cool. You're the best Steve! :wave:
Hi Shuter,:wave:

Thanks Buddy, I appreciate the kind words!!! I'll let you know when the DH arrives:twothumbs.

Cheers,
Steve

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm really going to miss her:mecry::mecry::mecry:.
You definitly will :caution: - I sold my Raw Da 4-5 weeks ago and of all the lights I sold this year (~30), it´s the only one I really regret selling. I should have kept it together with my Wee Da.

Eric