• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD PENDING FUNDS: McGizmo Ti PD-S-27, Mint

SOLD PENDING FUNDS: McGizmo Ti PD-S-27, absolutely pristine - guaranteed to be the nicest PD-27 you'll ever see. Its milled edges are sharp and crisp (the light has never been polished - it's exactly as received from McGizmo) and it boasts the coveted "wide tail" body (see pics). Its body and head are perfectly matched, both bright and shiny Ti. This queen has lived life imprisoned in a box and has rarely seen the light of day. It needs a new home. PayPal preferred (I'll eat the fees), USPS priority shipping to US destinations is included. Postal insurance available upon request. Will also accept USPS money orders. Will ship to international destinations - PM for cost. My PayPal address is in my profile. I ship same day as payment received.

$550 shipped, SOLD PENDING FUNDS.

IMG_4427-1-1.jpg

IMG_4431-1-1.jpg

IMG_4429-1-1.jpg

IMG_4428-1-1.jpg

IMG_4432-1-1.jpg

Last edited:

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
Re: FS: McGizmo Ti PD-S-27, Mint

:drool:

This the only other Ti PD that I've always wanted aside from the PD-S. Bump for a rare light from a great seller! :popcorn:

bf1

Enlightened

Great light for a great price!

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast

Great price, this was the light that started things off for me. I still have it and won't be selling it anytime soon. Someone is going to score big time.

MWClint

Enlightened

oh my! :eek:oo:
Couldnt you have waited 2 weeks!!!!
Then i'd have the cash. :laughing:

oh heck, I guess it doesnt hurt to ask.. PM sent.

Last edited:

handsfull

Newly Enlightened

this is one of the best lights ever made (IMO).....incredibly hard to beat....especially at that price = no brainer.

Ny0ng1

Enlightened

uh oh.... not now.... i'm still suffering from the damage of latest lunasol20 purchase :broke: