• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired For Sale: Gotham #62 SOLD

bf1

Enlightened
DSC_2554.jpg

Gotham #62 for sale.
Brand new, never used.

$300 Now $285.00

Paypal only.
First to post "I'll take it" has priority.
Paypal fees and USPS priority shipping with delivery confirmation included in price, insurance and international extra.

Last edited:

SFG2Lman

Enlightened
Re: For Sale: Gotham #62

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:Another one this week! Is there something new coming out that everyone is selling their lights for? Either way I talked it over with my wife and showed her the pictures and tried to explain the greatness of the light. She said that light would cost me half of everything in divorce court costs and attorney's fees if i bought it right now (mostly kidding there) so I will hafta pass on yet another one of these gorgeous lights:thumbsdow but either way, best of luck with the sale bf1!!!

donn_

Flashaholic

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:Another one this week! Is there something new coming out that everyone is selling their lights for? Either way I talked it over with my wife and showed her the pictures and tried to explain the greatness of the light. She said that light would cost me half of everything in divorce court costs and attorney's fees if i bought it right now (mostly kidding there) so I will hafta pass on yet another one of these gorgeous lights:thumbsdow but either way, best of luck with the sale bf1!!!

First rule of CPF:

Buy the light before talking it over with your wife!

bf1

Enlightened

You would consider yourself lucky if your wife received 50% of your assets in the event of a divorce. Usually they get more. Fortunately I am not talking from experience.

SFG2Lman

Enlightened

knowing my luck she would probably end up with that light after the dust settled :( lol

bf1

Enlightened

Fortunately my wife never sees the light....

bf1

Enlightened

Do you think they might appreciate lights for anniversary presents?

bf1

Enlightened

Kind of like a new steam iron. They just sometimes have no sense of humor.

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast

It never worked at my house either!

Good Luck Barry!!

bf1

Enlightened
Re: For Sale: Gotham #62 (Price Reduced)

Price reduced $285.00. One day only...

mendhammarsh

Enlightened
Thank you Barry for your prompt shipment and fast email response. I am very pleased with the quality and design of the Gotham. This one is a keeper.