• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FT: LunaSol20 for Ti-PD

FrogmanM

Flashlight Enthusiast
photo7pq.jpg

By frogmanm, shot with iPhone at 2009-10-31

Hello CPF:

I am currently on the hunt for a McGizmo Ti-PD, can be: regular, Mizer, seoul/luxeon... basically I'm not that picky! (If I find one, most likely to have LED modded)

Up for trade is a Lunasol20 from Don's last wave, smooth threads/soft spring activation, with a small nick on tail. (has been EDCed)

Willing to swap for heads only, please PM any and all offers :)

[COLOR="DimGray"]Up for sale is some of my smaller Ti torches: a Muyshondt Mako(Withdrawn) and a McGizmo Sapphire(SPF).

Enrique's Mako: Regular 5mm neutral LED, no trit in rear.(Withdrawn)

Don's Sapphire: has been part of my edc, no major scruffs/scratches, 3mm cool floody beam [SOLD PENDING FUNDS]

Why am I selling these two? I'm a lil low on cash (isn't everyone? ;)) I've been using my Sapphire Mule more, and the Mako is a shelf queen (which is taboo!) So they need to find better homes.:poke:

Fine print:
US Sale only, as I do not have a paypal account, payment must be USPS Money Order only please. I will ship flashlight as soon as I receive payment. Once package is in the hands of the USPS, I am no longer held responsible for package.
I am more of a buyer than a seller, so if you have any concerns, please PM and/or email me and I can point you to some people I have dealt with in the past.
Please feel free to ask any questions through PM/email or this thread. (Piccolo Pete fireworks not included in sale)

[/COLOR]

Thank you for checking out my thread!:wave:

Last edited:

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Ti AAA: Mako & Sapphire

Sure wish I could take that Sapphire off your hands but I'm overspent this month. Both are excellent lights. Great pricing too! :thumbsup:

FrogmanM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Ti AAA: Mako

Sapphire is SPF, Mako is still up for grabs. :)

-Mayo

Last edited:

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Ti AAA: Mako

Nothing like total HONESTY! Thanks for your understanding as I too got carried away lately! I bought a Dark Zero light (biflupic) engine and don't have a clue which light to use it in. I bought a 123 mcclickie ti host from Germany and it isn't here yet. I don't know what head to get for the host. I just joined this forum last month and I tried to buy a sapphire and the guy wouldn't sell it to me because I was a "NEWBIE" and he wouldn't sell to new members! WTF??? Brighterisbetter was the first one I bought a light from and I sold him my M6 last week too. I am sure he will give me a :twothumbs as far as being an honest buyer and seller. Your money order goes out first thing Monday morning and thanks for saving me from those evil overdraft charges! :wave: Karl

FrogmanM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ti-PD

Bump: On the Hunt for a Ti-PD

*Thanks for the thread name change DM51, big thumbs up!*

TRADE PENDING

Update 11/4 Found, Thx CPF!

Last edited: