• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD ... Payment received: Wee Damascus...Mint Condition!

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am offering up a Lummi Wee Damascus shelf queen. I recently acquired a Wee Ag (sterling silver) and the wife says one of them must go! This gem was over $400 and is in new condition with no carry time. This is truely a work of art and belongs in someones collection. I am asking $350 and will consider trades. Free shipping in continental United States. Gotta keep the wife happy :) I believe this "SOLD OUT" run consisted of a total of 35 units and no more will ever be offered! This may be your only chance to get one of these beauties so don't miss out! Someone will score a fabulous prize here so don't let it get away!:mecry::mecry::thanks:

2009080337sm.jpg

Last edited:

NetKidz

Enlightened
Re: For Sale: Wee Damascus...Mint Condition!

I'll take it if you ship internationally. :D

I could pay additional s/h via USPS Global Express.
Payment will be CC PP.

Thanks.

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

I am not sure how to ship to you but if you can tell me how I will gladly try to accomodate you. I purchased a dropin for my M6 from you earlier this year and you were kind enough to ship it to me in the USA so I will show you the same respect! Your product arrived to me very quickly with no complications! I don't know how much the additional shipping costs will be or what kind of duty or customs regulations may be involved. Advise me on what to do and the light is yours pending payment. Also let me know if you want this insured and I will only charge you actual additional shipping and insurance fees. This is a beautiful little light and a very collectable piece of art. I hope it will find a good home with you! :twothumbs

ptolemy

Enlightened

I am not sure how to ship to you but if you can tell me how I will gladly try to accomodate you. I purchased a dropin for my M6 from you earlier this year and you were kind enough to ship it to me in the USA so I will show you the same respect! Your product arrived to me very quickly with no complications! I don't know how much the additional shipping costs will be or what kind of duty or customs regulations may be involved. Advise me on what to do and the light is yours pending payment. Also let me know if you want this insured and I will only charge you actual additional shipping and insurance fees. This is a beautiful little light and a very collectable piece of art. I hope it will find a good home with you! :twothumbs

karl, go to usps.com, pick weight of the package, his country, and it'll give u a quote:)

if u ensure it, then it'll have issue with customs, without it, it should fly through fine (but i guess that depends on the country)

p.s i am GUESSING that express mail s/h starts at $35 or so

NetKidz

Enlightened

Hi ptolemy,

Thanks for the info. :)

====

Hi karlheinz3,

I PM'ed you my detailed info.

Thanks again.

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast

NetKidz & karlheinz3 are both great sellers and assets to CPF :thumbsup:

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

Julian, I will go to the post office tomorrow morning and get all the details and final costs to ship this light to you. I am sure there will be no problems. I know you will like this light! I have the sterling silver wee ag on a chain around my neck and I love it! Due to postal regulations I can not ship the battery so you will need to get one in your country. It takes a CR10180 3.7v. I guess there have been some incidents with fires being started and post office is getting strict. I don't want the parcel to be opened and confiscated due to a silly little battery. This light features two white tritium locaters that are very bright at night. I will PM you with final details and THANK YOU! Karl ;)

NetKidz

Enlightened
Re: SOLD pending funds: Wee Damascus...Mint Condition!

:paypal:

Don't worry about the batteries. I just ordered them from AW. :D

Thanks again. :wave:

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am happy I could help you get one of these. Dark Zero bought one too so every great flashlight connoisseur should have one of these in their collection. I have the Wee Ag still and I am keeping that one as part of my collection. Thanks again and it ships out tomorrow! :thumbsup:

NetKidz

Enlightened
This is my first Damascus light and surely I'll keep it. :nana:

Thanks again. :thumbsup: