• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: The "HOLY GRAIL" McGizmo Ti PD-S

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
:mecry:To raise funds for the purchase of A SPY 007 I regretfully offer up my BEAUTIFUL McGizmo 6 Flute Ti PD-S. This BEAUTY was modified by Dark Zero (Will) with a SSC P4 (USWOH). The drive current was bumped up to 1 amp on high and the low setting was left unchanged. The LED is perfectly centered and is probably the brightest one around offering an excellent tint and an outstanding Ti PD-S beam. This titanium GEM comes with a green tritium locater in the piston and a matching PEU bezel with three green trits installed. Due to the numerous inquiries about this rare piece...I am going to start with an initial offering price of $650 shipped in the Continental USA. Insurance and international shipping costs would be extra and I am not responsible for declaration costs or problems! Let's see who gets the PRIZE! :devil:

Last edited:

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FOR SALE: The "HOLY GRAIL" McGizmo Ti PD-S

Nice!! I was wondering if you were going to pull the triger and sell it.

dixemon

Enlightened

:ohgeez: I feel a deep loss for you Karl, and a very nice suprise for its new owner. Good luck with your sale!

sigfan

Enlightened

PM sent earlier, just stating here that I will take it!

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

Fred...wait until I do a post of my Ti Pineapple build with your head on it! You will see how I could part with this gem. It is like having Rolex watches...you can only wear one at a time! This Ti PD-S has such a smoothe finish compared to the Lunasol 20 I had...Figures...Troy and Griff (the previous owners) always have the BEST stuff! :devil:

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

DRUM ROLL...and the proud new owner will be Sigfan! :thumbsup: I bet I will be trying to buy it back again next month! But in the mean time I will spend my time flicking my SPY 007! THANKS! lovecpf

CaveDude

Newly Enlightened

Jeez Sigfan, you've been awfully busy. How many Ti lights are you up to now? :naughty: