Are these models good quality?

ColoradoClimber

Newly Enlightened
I see where REI is selling 4 styles of Fenix in their outlet. It appears the prices are competitive and I'm a die hard REI consumer because of their return policy, but I didn't know if any of these models had any issues that caused them to reach the REI outlet.

Here is the link:

http://www.rei.com/outlet/search?vcat=OUTLET_SEARCH&query=fenix&button.x=0&button.y=0

It appears from reading threads on here that the TK20, E01, and L0D are well respected, just let me know if there were any issues with their quantity if you know. I called and REI said the L0D is listed as a Q4. I already bought the E01 and it seems fine, but I really want an LOD or TK20.

Ajax517

Newly Enlightened
The L0D is a late model Fenix. The new one is the LD01 which is a Q5.
It has the more full featured UI, the LD01 only has low, med, hi.
That being said at $34 it's decently priced, if I didn't already own a LD01 I might grab one.

I just bought a TK20 and like it very much.
It's not a tactical light so it looks right at home in a toolbox or in a kitchen drawer.
The 2 brightness settings are very functional. I'm also partial to lights that use more common batteries, this being AA.

hyperloop

Flashlight Enthusiast
FYI, i just pulled the trigger on a TK20 at 4sevens for $48.90 after the "CPF8" code. Its just a dollar or so less but i thought i would just share that.

ColoradoClimber

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for feedback.

I'm curious if anyone can throw me an opinion on if the would bite on this L0DQ4 at $34 or Inova X1. X1 is a bit bigger and but a bit more powerful? The Inova X1 is just one level right or multiple. It seems like some lights don't advertise all their specs.