Ultrafire heaven!

Streak

Enlightened
I was in HK yesterday and came across this stall.
Ultrafire products from wall to wall.
Lights, batteries, chargers,combo packs etc. etc.
Even folding knives and other products branded Ultrafire.

a1.jpg

Pellidon

Flashlight Enthusiast
Officially, We hate you :nana:

OK maybe just jealous.

A couple of years ago I was in Guangzhou but didn't come across a market like that. Everything else though.

javajoe

Newly Enlightened
what an overwhelming sight.
I wonder how many customers of that stand/booth know anything about the lights before they buy (other than liking the appearance)

Gunner12

Flashaholic
I was in China over the summer (WuHan) and saw a few lights, nothing like that though. Next time Hong Kong again, I'll check the shopping streets.

Streak

Enlightened
This was one of many stores carrying lights but the only one dedicated to Ultrafire. They had 18650's of every colour and description, enough to drive you crazy.

This is what the rest of the "mall" looked like.

a2.jpg

Streak

Enlightened
We were taken specifically to this street market just to get a taste of informal shopping.
There are still the regular malls and very tall buildings. My hotel room was on the 75th floor of an enormous building.

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
been there, seen that.
:p

Although you have to know your stuff first before going there, and make sure you try to go with someone who can speak the language. and not chinese, its got to be cantonese.

Crenshaw

arjay

Newly Enlightened
been there, seen that.
:p

Although you have to know your stuff first before going there, and make sure you try to go with someone who can speak the language. and not chinese, its got to be cantonese.

Crenshaw

Thanks for the tip! I'll make sure to have my dad(Cantonese) tag along if and when I visit HK. :grin2: