What are you getting from 4Sevens?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dealgrabber2002

Flashlight Enthusiast
I really wanted to get the preon kit for $49. But I trying really hard to resist because I want to see the MC-E light and the "G2 sized" 2000 Lumen. Since he is releasing quite a bit of products. What are you planning to get or pre-order?

Last edited:

HKJ

Flashaholic
Re: What are you getting from 47?

I really wanted to get the preon kit for $49. But I trying really hard to resist because I want to see the MC-E light and the "G2 sized" 2000 Lumen. Since he is releasing quite a bit of products. What are you planning to get or pre-order?

Just about everything, if I can find the money for it:broke:.

smokelaw1

Flashlight Enthusiast

preon for sure. Looks like a great little light.

As for the 2000 lumen G2 light....we'll see what comes out of that wild speculation. Fun to think about, and BOY do I hope that my understanding of what is possible is proven wrong.

apontes

Newly Enlightened

I got the 18650 body.

IF the turbos weren't tactical, I would have jumped on them.

The AAA Preons, although excellent looking and probably performing lights, I cannot justify, since I aready have a couple of iTP EOSs that fit my needs. The 2xAAA I dont have use for, no matter how smart it looks...

So, atm I'm just waiting to see what thursdays will bring. I'm looking forward to:
- RGBW MCE
- regular MCE (Maelstrom?), depending on what it brings
- XPG heads for my Quarks

47s may have another surprise or two up their sleeve, so I'll judge those when they come out.

TECENG

Newly Enlightened

I bought the Preon kit in black. I'll probably buy the other new lights when they are released as well. No, I'm not rich. I just know my priorities :naughty:

NonSenCe

Flashlight Enthusiast
below polar circle.. in country which used to make

the MCE lights are ones i wait more specs.. high cri or warm tint mce is on my "to buy list".

weird..i still am missing the "big gun".. (especially now that i am without my mce solarforce.) and in have been hanging here for 10 months!

the preons.. hmm.. got two itp eos to fill my aaa needs aswell. but the coating sounds good. the deep clip even better. if theyd come with warm/neutral tint.. i would be getting a kit. but now i can wait on them.

the 18650 tube for quark intrigues me.

but no. nothing imminent now. the mce is coming.. (too bad the preons etc are getting the fast lane and the big guns are in backseat) all in all.. i want it too to be warm/neutral tint to persuade myself for buying one.

GuyZero

Newly Enlightened

I'm ordering the Preon Kit in black. I've been looking forward to this light for what seems like a long time!

baterija

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm probably buying nothing and most certainly not preordering. The Preon is a definite possibility though. There's a AAA light in the my near future. I certainly plan to take a hard look at it as people get the lights in hand and reviews are posted. I held off on making a decision till after this and the Illuminati make it into people's hands.

The Quark Turbo is interesting but it's not enough of an improvement for my needs to be worth an upgrade. Maybe later when the warm XP-Gs ship and find their way into the line. Nothing else really seems like more than a expensive toy at this point.

Last edited:

Tom_123

Newly Enlightened

Well, I already preordered the 18650 tube for my Quark.

Still pondering about the Preon.
It comes with a reverse clicky and I don't like reverse clickies.
Then again, it looks so cool and beside of the reverse clicky
everything else seams to make it a perfect EDC- light to replace my Microstream.
So I think my resistance will fail to last longer than tomorrow.:grin2:

I'm certainly in for a compact MC-E light and I recon that 4Sevens
will come up again with a good, if not perfect solution for my needs.
Have to see some further information though before I can tell.

I skipped the Turbo Quark for now as I just bought a 2x123 Quark tac.
Maybe I'll buy the Turbo head later on.
I may run it with the 18650 tube as a compact 18650 light.
However, no need for a rush here.

As for the G2, I don't think we will see any facts here before next spring,
so no need to pondering about that one now.

ninjaboigt

Enlightened

i really want the maelstorm...thats my first from the newlly released. then a preon kit...that 2000 lumen light isnt coming any time soon...

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm still thinking...

By now I want a Turbo and the two Titanium Preon. As I want secure international shipping and pay it only once, I'll wait though, because I don't know what else will come... :shrug:

Then there is this neutral white option in the air for 2010. Not sure though. No idea what LEs those will be and which models will have the option. I love neutral white, but I hate buying twice the same light.

Perhaps they are doing too much by now? I'm used to just buy anything new if I think that it is interesting. Here everything gets my interest, the future seems even more interesting. Perhaps I'll end up ordering nothing at all until the "neural white question" is answered. That'll be in 2010 probably. Perhaps I should just order the Turbo 123-2 and the two Preon and leave the rest for later? :ohgeez:

One thing is sure though, I know what won't catch my interest at 4Sevens : Probably everything they sell from other brands. They really redefine the flashlights! :thumbsup:

qip

Flashlight Enthusiast

these releases are nearly flashlight nirvana sets for many i assume, got you covered in nearly all your needs

Status
Not open for further replies.