My new order!!!

Wilks132

Newly Enlightened
My flashlight addiction is gonna break me!! I just dropped some dough at 4sevens. Here's what I ordered:

Quark 123x2 (regular)
Quark tactical tail cap (for momentary)
Quark 18650 body
2 AW R18650 batteries (2200 mah)
4 AW RCR123 batteries
AW-139 fast battery charger

I cant wait for it to arrive. Especially because I can use R18650 batteries in it now. The RCR123's are for other lights. I will let everyone know how it turns out. By the way, the product description for the AW-139 charger states that the spacers needed to charge the RCR123's, are included. Can anyone tell me if this is correct? I did not order them for this reason.

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome to the club! :broke:

Your order seems reasonable, only one light, but with rechargeables accessoires you can continue to use in the next dozen lights. I have no idea about rechargeables, I use only primaries, so I can't give you an answer on that.

Have a look on the new turbo, if you need more throw. The only reason I haven't ordered one yet is that I want to wait for the coming thursdays to make a complete order afterwards. The titanium Preons are in already. I'm currently waiting for the titanium Quark set to ship so that they can join their neutral white brothers in my showcase...

We'll ask 4Sevens if they don't want to make accounts for us, so I could send 50$ from each months' paycheck directly to them. Some interests will be paid in batteries (li-ion for you). lovecpf

If it isn't too late for you already : Have this website banned in your firewall! :rolleyes:

LightWalker

Flashlight Enthusiast
My flashlight addiction is gonna break me!! I just dropped some dough at 4sevens. Here's what I ordered:

Quark 123x2 (regular)
Quark tactical tail cap (for momentary)
Quark 18650 body
2 AW R18650 batteries (2200 mah)
4 AW RCR123 batteries
AW-139 fast battery charger

I cant wait for it to arrive. Especially because I can use R18650 batteries in it now. The RCR123's are for other lights. I will let everyone know how it turns out. By the way, the product description for the AW-139 charger states that the spacers needed to charge the RCR123's, are included. Can anyone tell me if this is correct? I did not order them for this reason.

The Quark 2x123 is my favorite light. I run mine on a 17670 (same size as 2 RCR123's). You should get really good runtimes with the 18650.

The 139 charger from 4Sevens does come with the spacers. Have you been to 4Sevens subforum yet? http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/forumdisplay.php?f=140

jackthedog

Newly Enlightened
I've got the 123^2 Neutral Tactical and love it. I'm considering at AA Neutral Tactical. This "collecting" is getting expensive. Thank goodness it's almost Christmas. That might help. Right?

Right?

Wilks132

Newly Enlightened
The Quark 2x123 is my favorite light. I run mine on a 17670 (same size as 2 RCR123's). You should get really good runtimes with the 18650.

The 139 charger from 4Sevens does come with the spacers. Have you been to 4Sevens subforum yet? http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/forumdisplay.php?f=140

The introduction of the 18650 body is the main reason for going with this light. I had it down to the Fenix PD30+ and the Quark. Once I saw that i could run a 18650, the competition was over. I hope to get some outstanding runtimes!!!

Next is gonna be my Surefire lego project running a 18650 (bored 6P + Malkoff M60)