Green Bodied Lights?

choaticwhisper

Enlightened
A guy I with really likes the Jetbeam Pro M OD green, But the light and batteries and charger are more than he would like to spend.

Are there any other lights that are green like that, that maybe doesnt need Li-ion batts. I know I forgot to suggest the CR123's. He may go for that, But I was just checking.

corvettesR1

Enlightened
Hello, I am also a fan of the green bodied flashlights. There are not too many green bodied lights around from the searching ive done online .

Some lights offered in OD /olive drab, are nice to... (such as Fenix P1D)but are not really the same color as the Jetbeam III.Your best bet here is probably to just save up and purchase a JetbeamIII.It should last for many YEARS. I have one and it is a very good light. Im sure your friend would be happy with it . Let me know what you find ok ? Good luck .

pobox1475

Enlightened
the light and batteries and charger are more than he would like to spend.
Two things come to mind my father used to say; Buy cheap, you buy twice and You get what you pay for...

I am and have been on a tight budget and bit the bullet and got some AW's and a Pila IBC charger. Probably one of the best purchase decisions I have made in years. Now I don't add to land fill so Mother Nature is happy. Am able to top-off my cells after every use so I am almost certain to have full runtimes available when needed.

crocodilo

Enlightened
G2L in OD, latest model for the allum head. Get a Malkoff M60L in there with a couple of AW rechargeables, and you're set.

To match it green, a Spydie Millie in D2 steel with Foliage Green G10 handles. Oh, and an OD zulu-type strap for my Luminox, while we're at it.

:cool:

PS: for the ultimate tactical look, wrap it all up in OD paracord, duct tape and velcro. :)