Eagletac aa2 versus quark turbo: Anyone compared?

lightfire

Newly Enlightened
Has anyone compared these two? My P10a2 is very bright and throws well. IS the quark turbo any brighter? Haven't tried the newer Eagletac aa2 offering.

Last edited:

corvettesR1

Enlightened
Not sure if this helps but I do have a P20A2 not P10A2. I just compared it to my Quark Turbo. Actually the P20 is every bit as bright with slightly beter beam color.It only my opinion. They are both great lights.

lightfire

Newly Enlightened
I was thinking about jumping on the quark turbo but suspected that it would not be much improvement from my 2 P10a2's. Thanks for the reply.

adirondackdestroyer

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have the P100A2 and a Quark 2AA Titanium, and the Quark is around 50 lumens brighter according to my lightbox. Mine has much less throw, but I can't comment on the turbo model.

constipated

Newly Enlightened
I'm having the same dilemma. P20A2 vs Quark Turbo AA2.
Anyone with info regarding beamshots or lightbox measurements would be much appreciated.

Saint_Dogbert

Enlightened
The quark turbo has a smooth reflector, like the P20A2, and a deeper reflector in relation to it's diameter than the regular Quark. It also should have about 30-50 more lumens than the P20A2. So I would expect it to match the P20A2, maybe exceed it by a little. I wish someone would just get out a freakin' lux meter and end the speculation
Christo_pull_hair.gif
;)