SureFire M3 box

chamenos

Flashlight Enthusiast
does anyone have the packing box from a surefire M3? i just need to know the height of the box because i'm a little worried it might not fit into my mailbox, thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Spectre

Newly Enlightened
I think it is somewhere between 2" and 3" inches high (5- 7,5 cm). I am at work now so I am not able to verify/get exact results before I get home.

Bjorn

chamenos

Flashlight Enthusiast
thanks bjorn, i'll need exact measurements (preferably in cm) do let me know. thanks again, i truly appreciate it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

chamenos

Flashlight Enthusiast
thanks surefarc!!! i just measured my mailbox and its height is about 9cm, so i guess it should fit /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

chamenos

Flashlight Enthusiast
thanks hoghead! the mailbox is certainly deep and wide enough...i was more concerned about its height /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

btw i noticed this is your first post here; welcome to cpf!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

M

MeridianTactical

Hi Chamenos,

I sent it in a large Global Priority box about 15 x 12 x 3.5 or so...

Sorry... I didnt know it needed to be on the small side. I always package stuff up.

Chris

SUREFARC

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Meridian Tactical said:
Hi Chamenos,

I sent it in a large Global Priority box about 15 x 12 x 3.5 or so...

Sorry... I didnt know it needed to be on the small side. I always package stuff up.

Chris

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Poor Chamenos!

Size15's

Flashaholic
...with beer. Can you drink beer outside your front door?
If you don't know, perhaps this is a good excuse to find out!

Al /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SUREFARC

Enlightened
beer.gif

chamenos

Flashlight Enthusiast
alright the M3 arrived today, and thanfully it fit into my mailbox...it looked like my mailbox was made specially for the global priority box! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif thanks again chris!

thanks to all who helped me take measurements too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

al, i didn't drink any beer, but before checking the mail i took a couple of shots of some cheap whisky that my friend gave me cos it tasted so bad /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twak.gif anyway the first thing i did was test both lamp assemblies, and both worked fine (didn't explode). the HA matches very nicely, and after blasting it with a showerhead and submerging it in a pail of water i'm glad to announce that the M3 didn't leak a single drop! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

i know the M3 is old news in light of the L4 but all in all i'm very satisfied and impressed with the both light output and the fit and finish of the light. this is definitely a keeper! the only minus is mine came with the riveted tailcap so i'm not sure i can change the rubber boot if it becomes bald.

M

MeridianTactical

Awesome! Glad it fit!!!!

Enjoy the light!!!!!

And thanks again for your order!

Chris

chamenos

Flashlight Enthusiast
right back at ya' chris!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Size15's

Flashaholic
So you're all set for when SureFire release their KL6 then aren't you?

You need a KT4 for it you release this don't you?

Nice one!

Al

tsg68

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeehaww, Chamenos!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Have fun with the new light! I have an M3 too and I like it alot.

TSG /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

tsg68

Flashlight Enthusiast
Surefarc, who told you that?!?! That's the last time I trust another member with a closely guarded secret!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

TSG /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

chamenos

Flashlight Enthusiast
al, i think i'll just wait for the KL5 and KL6 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif KT4 is a little too expensive...maybe when i've got the quid to spare /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

tsg, just curious but do you actually use your M3? i love my M3 but i can't find any legitimate use for it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif and yes surefarc, i did sleep with mine last night so tsg isn't alone /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif