My goodness, I must have this...

Torchinator

Newly Enlightened
http://watch.brando.com/prod_img/zoom/WMENS000100_02_L.jpg
O.K., it's impractical, enormous, the opposite of stealth, and a blazing hot neon sign that screams to the world 'I'M A FLASHAHOLIC!' Now, for my job, this would actually come in handy, but not without outing me to the world as the biggest geek ever (think calculator watch in grade school nerdy), which I was! :twothumbs The question is, do you risk the ridicule to claim your status as being "he/she who is supremely prepared", or do you simply say that it's not worth the $58 when I can't find a lumen rating on this thing and a Quark MiNi 123 is only $39? Then again, you can't wear a Quark MiNi 123 on you wrist like **** Frickin' Tracy either! :D

Search

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've got nothing lol

My Blackberry is my watch. My E1B is my light. I'll leave them separately :)

bluepilgrim

Enlightened
I look at the picture and imagine wearing it -- on my left wrist with my palm down and the watch numbers right side up -- where the light would would shine right in my eyes...

Point Source

Newly Enlightened
Quick! We need beamshots and runtimes.

...and emitter type, and tailcap measurements, and reflector texture, and Li-Ion compatibility, and temperature measurements, and durability tests, and waterproof confirmation, and a UI flowchart, and thread feel, and real world usage reports, and packaging and included accessories, and... and... and... :D

:popcorn:

MrGman

Flashlight Enthusiast
http://watch.brando.com/prod_img/zoom/WMENS000100_02_L.jpg
O.K., it's impractical, enormous, the opposite of stealth, and a blazing hot neon sign that screams to the world 'I'M A FLASHAHOLIC!' Now, for my job, this would actually come in handy, but not without outing me to the world as the biggest geek ever (think calculator watch in grade school nerdy), which I was! :twothumbs The question is, do you risk the ridicule to claim your status as being "he/she who is supremely prepared", or do you simply say that it's not worth the $58 when I can't find a lumen rating on this thing and a Quark MiNi 123 is only $39? Then again, you can't wear a Quark MiNi 123 on you wrist like **** Frickin' Tracy either! :D

It is an unworthy incan. You should be bannished forever. You have soiled the LED pages needlessly, shame on you oh unenlightened one.

Torchinator

Newly Enlightened
It is an unworthy incan. You should be bannished forever. You have soiled the LED pages needlessly, shame on you oh unenlightened one.

Wow. I may be unenlightened, but I know how to read a simple product description: Stanley LED torch watch. I thought that having a flashoholic status meant that you take 3 seconds to Google a product before you start posting incorrect info about it and trying to slam the new guy. I also thought this was a place where those of us who love flashlights, regardless of 'status', could get together and geek out in a friendly fashion. Obviously I was incorrect. Either that, or your just an asshole. As for the banishing suggestion, don't bother. I have no need for drama in my life and if posting here will simply open me up to it, then it's been fun, but I'm outta' here. My final thoughts would be to simply 'lighten' up. :shakehead