Question - Lumens Factory D36 Mini Turbohead

jac2001

Newly Enlightened
....me figure this out.

Does this D36 Mini Turbohead allow one to use a D36 drop-in on say a Surefire D2/C2 or something similar?

http://www.lumensfactory.com/cart_detail.php?id=117

That's the way I read it, but I want to make sure before I get too excited, and start a small fund for the drop-in and the head.

Thanks in advance,

J

DM51

Flashaholic
I've edited your thread title to make its purpose clearer. "Help..." is not really very helpful as a title.

jac2001

Newly Enlightened
Found my answer.

DM51, go ahead and delete if necessary.

Thanks,

J

tundratrader

Enlightened
What did you figure out? I am curious about these as well. I have been looking for a C to M adapter. To use a Z46 head on a C2 body. But this might just work.
Zach

jac2001

Newly Enlightened
My bad guys!!!:rolleyes:

I thought I was the only one with this question.

I wanted to know if I could run a D36 drop-in(Nailbender) of some sort in a Surefire P series size light with the Seraph Mini-TurboHead linked in the OP. I went back and read this whole thread....

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/234953&page=6

...and found my answer on page six, post #176 and on, which is that with the right drop-in base and the Seraph I can run this set-up. I have PM'd Dave about this and he has some parts on order to build this set-up hopefully due in soon. The LF D36 are set-up to fit a C series bodies as well as the M series, if I read that right. Hope that helped.

J

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
The LF D36 are set-up to fit a C series bodies as well as the M series, if I read that right.
Only for C/P/Z Series bodies, not M Series with the exception of the M2 of course which shares the same body with Surefire C2 and L5.

Eric