email identity on palm OS device

iddibhai

Enlightened
hey folks, if you're familiar with using the email app on palm OS4, i'd like some help. i bought a used pda (newer ones have geewhizbang stuff i don't need that add weight), and set it up to sync with MS OE6 (MS naysayers note, my primary email using is not on OE, just a secondary address just to use with the PDA to make life easier, and, yes, all the patches are applied). Now, the trouble is, there is nowhere on the palm that i can set the identity, for lack of a better word. that is, all the outgoing emails from the device have sender (and reply) address as [email protected]. it should [email protected]. is that something i can change? i did a hard reset of the device when i first got it to get rid of all the stuff the previous owner had. but i can't figure out how to get the richmond.edu changed. i've emailed ppl with it, and they replied, and obviously i never got it. ideas? suggestions? right now i'm resorting to putting a mailto: link in my sig for all outgoing msgs from the PDA so anyone can reply to me using that. help!? thanks!