• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTTF McGizmo Haiku

Shurock

Newly Enlightened
Looking to trade for a McGizmo ti Haiku. Have knives, bling, gear, etc. to trade.

Let me know what types of things you are interested in and we can see if a deal can be done. +/- cash as needed.

-Patrick

easilyled

Flashaholic
Just a suggestion but you could keep a look out in the McGizmo sub-forum for the very imminent new wave of Haiku-XPGs.

These have the latest and greatest Cree-XPG-R5s and as such deliver noticeably more output than the original Haikus (185 lumens compared with 138 previously)

You could sell one of your knives to fund this instead of trading for an existing Haiku and then regretting it because it is not as bright. :sssh:

Shurock

Newly Enlightened
That is a great idea. I will list some things for sale and keep the money in reserve for the new light.

Therefore, offer to trade is withdrawn.

If someone could pm me the release date of the new Haikus I would appreciate it.

easilyled

Flashaholic
That is a great idea. I will list some things for sale and keep the money in reserve for the new light.

Therefore, offer to trade is withdrawn.

If someone could pm me the release date of the new Haikus I would appreciate it.

I don't think anyone knows.

Don (McGizmo) has said the "wave" of Haiku-XPGs will be released in the next few days.

At least he said that a day or 2 ago already.

The way it works is just to keep looking in the the McGizmo subforum until you see the Sales Thread and then jump on it as quickly as you can. :)