Beware Battery Junction RIPOFF ARTISTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

B0wz3r

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello all,

I'm sorry to have to report I have been ripped off by Battery Junction.

I ordered two TerraLux TLE-6EXB LED upgrades for 2/3 cell Mag-Lites, and two iTP C7R's from them.

I received the TerraLux upgrades today, popped one into one of my Mag Lites with a fresh set of batteries and the advertised "140 lumen output" couldn't be further from the truth. In fact, the light output of this so called upgrade is less than my Quark AA^2 on low.

They also have charged me for the two iTP lights but have failed to ship them despite the fact I ordered them with the TerraLux upgrades.

I have contacted them but have received no response. I am hoping it is because it is the weekend. If I do not hear from them by Monday I am going to dispute the charge with my credit card company.

Just so you know, with respect to this company, BUYER BEWARE!!!!

DimeRazorback

Flashlight Enthusiast
A) This should be in the Jeers section of the Marketplace.

B) Obviously the TerraLux upgrade is faulty.

C) The iTP lights must be backordered.

MattK and BatteryJunction are highly respected here.

Contact them before throwing their name in mud... same with any business.

EDIT - It says that the iTP lights are discontinued, once again contact them for a refund.

Last edited:

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast
This thread should be closed immediately and its content removed!

It doesn't belong here and you have to give Matt and his emloyees a chance to react, it's wekend!

I agree to DimeRazorback that Batteryjunction are highly respected. I'm currently witing for two parcels from them and if there would be a problem, they would solve it!

MicroE

Enlightened
I have always had fantastic service from Battery Junction.
It is their policy to charge your credit card when you place the order.

jake25

Enlightened
This reminds me of people being scammed on ebay, then blaming ebay for being scammed. Battery Junction does not make the product, Terralux does.

camaro09

Enlightened
This thread should be closed immediately and its content removed!

It doesn't belong here and you have to give Matt and his emloyees a chance to react, it's wekend!

I agree to DimeRazorback that Batteryjunction are highly respected. I'm currently witing for two parcels from them and if there would be a problem, they would solve it!

+1

Arnulf

Enlightened
Your probably jumping the gun...give em time....they will come through.....I am happy with my 2 TerraLux TLE-6EXB LED I bought from them.

yalskey

Enlightened
I've been buying from BatteryJunction for years, and have ALWAYS gotten EXCELLENT service, even when there was a goof up... they always make it right. Your post is an emotional knee-jerk reaction that is ultimately inappropriate and should be revoked / deleted. Please be more responsible in your proclamations.

This thread will be closed in 3, 2, .....

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
Hello all,

I'm sorry to have to report I have been ripped off by Battery Junction.

What a piece of crap post you just made. Not only is it in the wrong place, but I consider your reaction as that of a 2 year having a temper tantrum.

Before you trash a respected seller here, there should be a reasonable period of time for them to get your message and respond. There are many perfectly good explanations for the events you describe which can be resolved given a chance. If I was Matt, seeing your kneejerk post, I would tell you to go pound sand in any case for having made such a vile proclamation.

Hopefully every dealer, seller, and custom modder on this forum will see your post, and make sure to NEVER sell or provide any service to you. Hopefully a moderator will delete the entire thread.

Reported.

sigsour

Newly Enlightened
Anyone that has spent anytime here on CPF knows that Battery Junction and Matt are a class act! :thumbsup:

Jeers to you for flying off the handle before getting all the facts straight. :shakehead

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Please use the C'n'J forum of the Marketplace for such posts ... after making sure they comply with the rules over there.

CPF proper is not the place.

bernie

Status
Not open for further replies.