How much life left for the B90 batt (80X) that's..

J

johnnywong

How much life left for the B90 batt (80X) that\'s..

That is 7 yrs old? My batt seemed not to last that long after fully charged. Any comment? Where to buy batt? How much does those batt cost nowday ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif

Pellidon

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: How much life left for the B90 batt (80X) that\'s..

Check out some of the Dealers in the Banners section. You might have to email or call for pricing as they don't have room to list all accessories for SF lights.

Also Brightguy.com has them. So does one or more of the battery box stores in some towns at 3x the normal street price. Street price is $16-25 on average plus S&H. SF MSRP is $20. I saw the $25 at a local gun show.

Added:

If your setup is 7+ years old you might want to get the new smart charger, the CN400. Or use a smart charger like the Maha 777+ that can cycle a battery and maybe extend the life of your tired old battery. Most probably it has given it's best and deserves retirement to backup status.

txwest

Flashlight Enthusiast

I had a B90 that started leaking acid, so SF sent me a new one. Had to wait about 2 months while they got their "new, improved" version. Unfortuanetly, after a full charge, & no use, it will be dead in 3 1/2 weeks. Very dissapointing for a NiCad battery.

M

MeridianTactical

Hi Johnnywong,

I have a brand new B90 that I can sell you for $19.95 + shipping...

Chris