Best brands of Lithium Ion AA rechargables for Jet 1 Pro and RRT-0?

black kamagong

Newly Enlightened
Hi guys, just want to know your recommendations for AA lithium rechargables for my RRT-0 and Jet 1 Pro ver3

Ill try to find it here in my country cuz we only have a limited range of rechargeable AA's, mostly Kodak Ni-Mh and non branded models

thanks!

lovecpf

hoongern

Enlightened
Normal AAs (NiMh) are 1.2V. Lithium [ion] rechargables are either 3V (LiFePo) or 3.7V (LiCo, LiMn).

I don't own either of the flashlights but looks like the RRT-0 takes 16340s (CR123 size) or 14500s (AA sized) while the Jet 1 Pro can also support 14500s. I'll let others confirm this.

As far as lithium ion rechargables go, the most recommended brand would be AW's batteries. It's unlikely that you will find Li-Ion rechargeables in B&M stores, and definitely not AW's, so you will have to order them online (AW ships from HK, I've never had trouble, just get the registered mail upgrade and he'll handle lost packages). You can find his sales thread on cpfmarketplace.

I'll let others chip in on the specific models you have and whether Li-Ions fit, or whether they work well.

black kamagong

Newly Enlightened
Normal AAs (NiMh) are 1.2V. Lithium [ion] rechargables are either 3V (LiFePo) or 3.7V (LiCo, LiMn).

I don't own either of the flashlights but looks like the RRT-0 takes 16340s (CR123 size) or 14500s (AA sized) while the Jet 1 Pro can also support 14500s. I'll let others confirm this.

As far as lithium ion rechargables go, the most recommended brand would be AW's batteries. It's unlikely that you will find Li-Ion rechargeables in B&M stores, and definitely not AW's, so you will have to order them online (AW ships from HK, I've never had trouble, just get the registered mail upgrade and he'll handle lost packages). You can find his sales thread on cpfmarketplace.

I'll let others chip in on the specific models you have and whether Li-Ions fit, or whether they work well.

Thanks for the help:) really really appreciate it:)