Right angle flashlights

jlucke69

Newly Enlightened
Looks to see what all options are available for small right angle flashlights. I have a Zebralight, but would like to see who else makes them.

Polklifer

Newly Enlightened
If you have the money in your budget get a First-Light. It has a great beam, decent run time, great UI, and mine has held up to a fair amount of abuse so far. It also seems smaller than it might appear in the advertising.

I believe that they have been running some specials recently so you might be able to save a few bucks.

firefightergotoguy

Newly Enlightened
Pelican 3715. I just got one a month ago. It takes 4 AA batteries, waterprrof, shockproof, nearly indescructible. Kinda pricey at 90 bucks but worth every penny to me.
Eddie

TweakMDS

Enlightened
I ordered the Fenix MC11 a while ago, and it's a great little light, but the button was terrible. Much, MUCH too stiff, I couldn't really feel when it was fully pressed, and it took a few attempts to actually switch modes. I ended up returning it because it genuinely hurt my index finger after switching it a few times.
Imo this would be an ideal angle light if they just gave it a reverse clicky. It has mode memory, so I don't understand to have a momentary + mode switch button all in one.