• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold AOTH Croc Holester, open top and no belt attachment

Roger Beep

Newly Enlightened
Up for sale is a Art of the Hide Reddish Brown Croc Holester with a open top and no belt attachment.
Why no belt attachments you say? Well, this Holester is made to give your McGizmo a classy coat while it rests on your desk :D
It uses a perfectly centered hide from the back of the Croc.

Pics say more than a thousand words:

It's custom made for a Lunasol20 with the flashlights clip fitting inside the Holester. Due to the open top it will fit a lot of other McGizmo's with a small sized head like a Haiku, Sundrop etc.
Just to be on the safe side: pictured light is not included in this sale.

Sold Looking for US$115 PayPal only please.

Standard rules apply: first CLEAR "I'll take it" will get it.
Shipping is not included and is charged at actual cost.
I am not responsible for the item once shipped.
Shipping from The Netherlands.

Last edited:

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S AOTH Croc Holester, open top and no belt attachment

I am going to pass this on to Steinke to make up for my failure to follow protocal because I accepted an offer via PM yesterday and did not see his "I'll Take It" in the general forum which rightfully should take precedence. This is my way to apologize and should you opt not to take it....I will gladly! Best I can do to make good on the Peak transaction! Stienke...I will also make ya a deal on the one I have posted if you want both.

Last edited:

Roger Beep

Newly Enlightened

Very courteous of you karlheinz3 :thumbsup:

Stienke please contact me to take care of things.
To sum things up: SPF to Stienke!

stienke

Enlightened

I am going to pass this on to Steinke to make up for my failure to follow protocal because I accepted an offer via PM yesterday and did not see his "I'll Take It" in the general forum which rightfully should take precedence. This is my way to apologize and should you opt not to take it....I will gladly! Best I can do to make good on the Peak transaction! Stienke...I will also make ya a deal on the one I have posted if you want both.

Karlheinz , thank you :thumbsup:, this holster stays in the Netherlands!

:wave: GJR

Edit::paypal:

Last edited: