McClicky Switch Module Dimensions?

Tractorshaft

Newly Enlightened
Hi,

I have looked high and low and haven't found the dimensions, thread size for this particular McClicky Switch Module. Does anyone have this information? Much appreciated! I believe this is different from the SF upgrade module. More "Generic" if you will.

Jerry

dmmcc.jpg

TriChrome

Enlightened
If nobody replies before I get home (5pm EST) I can measure mine with a caliper. Do you need the dimensions of the metal boot it fits into as well?

On my Surefire McClicky the switch pressure fits into a metal enclosure, and on my FiveMega 26650 McClicky it actually screws into the boot/enclosure (can't measure this one though, it's out for upgrade).

Tractorshaft

Newly Enlightened
If nobody replies before I get home (5pm EST) I can measure mine with a caliper. Do you need the dimensions of the metal boot it fits into as well?

On my Surefire McClicky the switch pressure fits into a metal enclosure, and on my FiveMega 26650 McClicky it actually screws into the boot/enclosure (can't measure this one though, it's out for upgrade).

Hi TriChrome,

Thanks for the reply, here is kind of what I was hoping to get since I cant find a engineering drawing of it.

I see "The Man" himself has replied, perhaps he has one available? Thanks Chrome! I know this would be handy information for all of the folks who have or will buy this switch.

If you put your caliper to it hundredth's are fine for resolution. I will certainly machine for a light friction fit for dimensions other than the threads.

Jerry

McClicky.jpg

Tractorshaft

Newly Enlightened
Hi McGizmo!

Thanks for the information! Most handy.

I am going to presume that the switch would screw into an end cap from the inside? RH threads if you were holding the spring end in your hand?

You wouldn't have an engineered drawing of this little switch would you? No biggie if you don't, I can prepare one from the item when it gets here?

Let me know. Thanks again!

Jerry

TriChrome

Enlightened
After seeing that diagram I'm not measuring anything for you! ;)

(but if you're really missing anything let me know, my digital caliper is an arms reach away).

Tractorshaft

Newly Enlightened
Thanks TriChrome! I love mine too, I have several nice ones (Starrett, Brown & Sharpe) but the $8.00 plastic one that is good to hundreths has taken my woodworking to a whole new level! Digital to boot! I love that little Chinese piece of crap :)