• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ***WITHDRAWN***Vintage Milky Room Sweeper

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
I recently received this light and it is far too nice of a piece for me to carry for work so I am once again going to "catch and release" a vintage piece of flashlight history featuring the amazing Milky "ROOM SWEEPER" treatment. This is a vintage tear drop SureFire E1 EXECUTIVE with the classic SF cross-hairs logo. These retro E1E's are highly sought after and rarely surface for sale anymore. Here is a link to
the main 'Room Sweeper' thread.

The tailcap is the old 'twisty' non-lockout which is reputed to be superior to the 'clicky' versions for high-current applications. They are also known to be very reliable.

Milky installed an adhesive diffusion film to the original Lexan lens to smooth up the beam from the 4-die P7 LED. It is removable and even reusable, although it has never removed. This light functions best on IMR16340 li ion cells to achieve maximum performance.

I am asking ***WITHDRAWN***delivered in the USA. International buyers add $20 for Global Express with tracking.

Last edited: