I hate missing a good deal!!!

mrartillery

Enlightened
I was searching the local graigslist pages just now and ran across a ad that read "Surefire M6 flashlight w/ accessories" $150. :faint:

So I clicked on it, it was brand new on its first set of batteries with both the MN20 and 21 lamp assemblies, battery holder and red lens cover all for $150. So as I quickly emailed the guy, i told him i would take it and i would make the almost 2 hour drive to get it if he still had it. But minutes later i received the devistating news that it was already sold. :mecry:

Almost makes me sick to think about, oh well i guess there will be others (probably never that cheap though). :(

gswitter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Can't find them now, but a couple of users have posted stories about finding M6's at pawn shops or swap meets, and walking away with them for a song.

mrartillery

Enlightened
Anyone remember the one where a person was moving into a house they just bought, and found a SureFire M6 in the garage?

Wow what luck! But I guess thats a 2 sided coin, because in a sense he got it for free and the other way to look at was he has the most expensive flashlight ever (cost of the house). :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Chrontius

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was searching the local graigslist pages just now and ran across a ad that read "Surefire M6 flashlight w/ accessories" $150. :faint:

So I clicked on it, it was brand new on its first set of batteries with both the MN20 and 21 lamp assemblies, battery holder and red lens cover all for $150. So as I quickly emailed the guy, i told him i would take it and i would make the almost 2 hour drive to get it if he still had it. But minutes later i received the devistating news that it was already sold. :mecry:

Almost makes me sick to think about, oh well i guess there will be others (probably never that cheap though). :(

Hey, it sucks and it happens to all of us. I just missed a $65 10W Underwater Kinetics HID dive light because I bought groceries and have yet to be paid back for them. :(

mrartillery

Enlightened
Yes probably another CPF member who drove 3hrs to get it :)

So does anyway have a fairly new M6 only been through a set of battery's that want to tell mrartillery about? :candle:

Lol, thanks for thinkin of me :rolleyes:, I really wasnt in the market for one but at that price i just couldnt say no! I know where there is NEW M4 devistator in the box with original set of batteries for $150 but i turned it down, please dont throw rocks at me. :ironic: