• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Surefire Titan with high CRI LED SOLD

jhanko

Enlightened
SOLD! I hate the thought of selling this, but my financial situation forces me to. New condition Titan with high CRI Seoul LED. Absolutely beautiful tint. LED perfectly centered. Head is reworked and twists buttery smooth. This is the perfect, albeit expensive EDC. The pic below shows the high CRI on left, stock Titan on the right. Comes with original box, owners guide & lanyard. $610. Insured priority mail shipping to the US included. International buyers pays for shipping of their choice minus $10. I'll eat the Paypal fees. Thanks! SOLD!

highcrititan1.jpg

highcrititan2.jpg

highcrititan3.jpg

highcrititan03.jpg

Last edited:

scout24

Flashaholic
Re: FS: Surefire Titan with high CRI LED

I'll take it. I am sure I have your PP addy. somewhere, but I would appreciate it if you would send it again. Thanks! :D

SFfanman

Enlightened
Awesome snag Scout24. This is the first modded one I've seen (original). :twothumbs

scout24

Flashaholic
Jeff- Arrived today, just as nice as the first... This has been my go to light around the house in the morning since I bought it from you, and I couldn't pass on a backup. Crazy, I know. I think you have this mod down to a science! I will try to post pics of them side by side here tomorrow. Thanks for the superfast shipping, and, as always, a pleasure doing business with you.

Last edited:

scout24

Flashaholic
As promised... My pictures do not do these justice... Jeff does fantastic work. The tint and focus are just great.

P1010026.jpg

P1010020.jpg

P1010029.jpg