Lights with neutral/warm LEDs?

FloggedSynapse

Enlightened
Anyone have any links to manufacturers offering LED lights with warm (or neutral) LEDs ??

Fenix-Store were offering some for a time ... I don't see any currently :(

My birthday is coming up and I'd like to get a decent torch with a warm emitter.

Ragiska

Flashaholic*
Anyone have any links to manufacturers offering LED lights with warm (or neutral) LEDs ??

My birthday is coming up and I'd like to get a decent torch with a warm emitter.

fenix-store has the tk20

4sevens has neutral quark rgb's

jefierro

Newly Enlightened
jetbeam jet-III pro-ST and M have warm tints, add a 2600mAh AW Li-Ion and have a light that last forever. If you want one of the best LED warm lights out there the Ra click with the high CRI emitter.

Good Luck

sol-leks

Flashlight Enthusiast
shiningbeam.com also has a number of neutral/warm options.

duboost

Enlightened
Eagletac's P series, T series, and M series lights are all available with neutral emitters. PTS carries them

zebralight has the SC30, the SC50 (preorder), and H501

also if you'd prefer a P60 light, you can check out nailbender's drop ins

The 8th Man

Newly Enlightened
I just got the Zebralight SC 30 with a Warm LED and I love the color, it's great outside. I also got the Zebralight H 501 with the Warm option, very nice. Last year I ordered the [FONT=&quot]LumaPower Mini D VX with the Warm option too. The Warm LED's are becoming easyer to get across all the different light platforms.
[/FONT]

citizenal

Newly Enlightened

4Sevens website... go to quark accessories and lego build your own neutral flashlight. If I remember it was 8 dollars more expensive minus the lanyard extra orings.

burntoshine

Enlightened
the liteflux LF2XT is way awesome; it's my favorite light. they're too complicated for some, but i love all the options. you can choose your own levels and stuff.

Lite_me

Flashlight Enthusiast
the liteflux LF2XT is way awesome; it's my favorite light. they're too complicated for some, but i love all the options. you can choose your own levels and stuff.
+1 My favorite light. I love the tint. Not to mention all the other aspects of the light. It's my constant companion.