Best place to buy a surefire?

freq18hz

Newly Enlightened
Anyone know the best/cheapest place to buy surefire lights, or the preferred CPF vendor?

-Freq

skyfire

Flashlight Enthusiast
spyder tactical supply i think is the name, offers 20% off.

batteryjunction offers us 5% off, but usually includes a bunch of SF123a batteries. ive dealt with batteryjunction before, and the service is top-notch!

Mr Bigglow

Enlightened
I'll throw in some stuff for non-US SF buyers. For Canadians, in Eastern Canada I have to recommend a personal visit to a LeBaron Sports store, where you can at least get 10% off by buying a 'membership' good for that much off anything they sell- it's an investment. You may also be able to do that on their website, not sure. More globally, and I mean in addition to the previously mentioned stores, Amazon.com and their vendors are pretty good about shipping to foreign destinations and various customs agencies are probably more relaxed about stuff from them than from most places. And by popping in the odd gun shop and police supply stores, I've come across some pretty good over the counter deals in many places- that is the exception however, not the rule.

BrATMAN

Newly Enlightened
so far i've bought about a dozen sf lights (plus several diffusers and a couple of boxes of sf123s), the most recent being an lx2 in february, all but one from spyder tactical supply.

i used the cpf discount so the prices were nice and palatable (i prefer a straight discount to bundled batteries). victoria--she runs the site--responds to queries very quickly and ships orders right away. customer service is malkoff-grade, if i may say. i'm a repeat customer, and will certainly buy again from tactical supply when some of those SF vaporware lights finally become real (if they don't, i'll fall back to buying more garden variety sfs when funds/logistics permit).

Kestrel

Flashaholic
I purchase most of my SF's on CPF Marketplace. Pretty much the best deals I've found on new or lightly-used lights, particularly if you're patient. SureFire lights are pretty much the only items I purchase where I don't really distinguish between new and used - as far as I'm concerned, they lose very little value over the short-to-medium term if they are taken care of.

Edit: Plus, if you register your username there now, you get a 'Join Date' which is comparable to your Join Date for CPF. ;)
(unlike mine which is ~ a year later. :rolleyes: )

Last edited:

umc

Enlightened
This thread forced my hand at ordering a Surefire LX2. I was waiting to get one through REI with the 20% discount but I waited too long and they were out.

I was going to wait a week or so get get the LX2 through spydertactical.com but with this thread I was concerned that cpf members would buy them out as well so I went a head and ordered one as to not miss out again.

Thanks.:laughing:

I went to sign up for a new account there but found out I already had one so I must have purchased from them before. You can't beat the 20% off. I can buy a lot of batteries with extra 40.00 I saved over what other places throw in for "free"

KingCanada

Newly Enlightened
I buy from my local authorized Surefire dealer. The prices are equivalent to what is online without shipping charges and wait time.

SuReFiReRs

Newly Enlightened
LApolicegear.com are a very good site for Surefire, they may not have all of them but they have good prices and usually send a good number of free batteries and free shipping. I have an E1L comming from then as I type :)

Sardaukar

Enlightened
Reviving an old thread. I emailed OpticsHQ out of curiosity, enquiring about lights. I was very satisfied with their responses. My next Surefire order will go to them. :thumbsup:

Brigadier

Enlightened
Reviving an old thread. I emailed OpticsHQ out of curiosity, enquiring about lights. I was very satisfied with their responses. My next Surefire order will go to them. :thumbsup:

Just bought an E2E from them. Great price, excellent service and shipping. :thumbsup:

red02

Enlightened
Spyder Tactical warns that orders containing Surefire cr123 batteries are not eligible for any discount codes.

Has anyone successfully ordered batteries with the cpf discount code?