No more one purpose lights for me...

Minjin

Flashlight Enthusiast
Why aren't you modders making great lights like this? We don't need more light, we need more functions!!
smile.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=729394723

Mark

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
wow, i really want one of those Carabiner keychain lights! they come in a set of 12, so assuming you "buy it now" for 72 dollars, they are 6 dollars each, bad, but not extremely bad. i would consider buying one from you if you didn't want all twelve...
grin.gif

EMPOWERTORCH

Enlightened
Is it a torch...is it a fan...is it a hoover...its all three in one!
There was a product for sale in the UK like this which consisted of a rechargeable battery pack to which could be attached a variety of implements. I believe that one was a torch head, another had a fan in it which could be reversed to suck or blow and in suction mode the dirt was collected by a gauze filter which could be removed for emptying.
I've seen similar products on channels like QVC being sold as the "must have gadget!" to keep in your car...etc.
I've seen some very interesting gadgets recently...a torch with a built in TV, radio and tape player intended for lorry drivers' use, and a variety of torches with little power sockets to power personal tape players, (I believe that the Freeplay wind-up-torch has this facility).
However, all these additions make the torch more useable but less portable and sometimes not as practical!
I can imagine using the Teletorch (I think that's what the gadget is called) to watch a movie or something, then as you get to an interesting or important part of the plot someone grabs it away to go looking outside for something!