Another convert

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast
I work with a young lady that somewhat enjoys seeing my new flashlights. After the third time, she learned not to stick them in her eye.
Although she liked the lights I showed her, the usual responce was "You paid how much for that?".
Well, Arc had the July 4th sale and I was putting together a group buy and this young lady told me to order her one also. I was suprised to say the least. She has had it for one week now and I got this following message from her.

I have got to tell you about saturday night. Shannon, Robbie, 2 of their neighbors and I went offroad riding. Well we got in a tight spot and robbie needed to turn around, but his brake lights were out and he couldnt see behind him. So i pulled out the flashlight i bought from you, and they shined it back behind the Durango and he was able to back out! I thought that was just too funny, that little flashlight made that much light!!!! Robbie's neighbor was impressed and I told him my flashlight was "courtesy of dana !!!!" Thought you might like to hear about that! Later man!

I don't think she will become a true flashaholic but she now understands quality.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.