Boro lens from flashlightlens doesn't fit in Mag?

hammockjockey

Newly Enlightened
Came home to find my lenses came in from flashlightlens.com came in, but surprised to find the lenses are too thick to use the stock bezel? Anyone else have this issue, maybe I'm just missing something?

Thanks for the help, really want to finish this 2D Mag85 powered by 3 26500's!

737mech

Enlightened
I have never had that problem and I have gone through dozens of those lenses. Maybe its your reflector?

alpg88

Flashlight Enthusiast
i just looked up the site they only have 6,5mm borofloat lens left that are 52mm, they used to sell 2mm lens 52mm, but they're all out.
maybe they sent wrong one by mistake, or you accedentaly ordered wrong item.

hammockjockey

Newly Enlightened
i just looked up the site they only have 6,5mm borofloat lens left that are 52mm, they used to sell 2mm lens 52mm, but they're all out.
maybe they sent wrong one by mistake, or you accedentaly ordered wrong item.

You're right! I ordered the wrong thickness. They only had the one option and I assumed that's what I needed. Damn, I hate being dumb.

Thanks, guys.

ANDREAS FERRARI

Flashlight Enthusiast
I never knew they made boro lens 6mm thick!You really learn something new everyday here.

I can't help but wonder if someone did a little grinding if they couldn't make these fit a standard [email protected] have cracked more than a couple of lens in my time.Maybe the extra thickness could be a benefit!?!?!?!:thinking: