Surefire E series bodies only?

SuRgE

Enlightened
Hello,

I recently purchased a couple of KL1 heads to go with my E2E but I'm wondering where can I purchase only the body lets say to a E1E?

I want to interchange bodies when a smaller size is needed but don't want to spend the $55-$70 for the E1E with the incand. bulb. I just want to pay for the bodies.

I also like the look of the older E1s and E2s without the clip. They appear to be more streamlined. I would like to buy these and install my KL1s in them.

Does anyone know where I can purchase "NEW" E series bodies?

Over and out!

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I bought a D3 body from LPS for $35 and know that they also carry P6 bodies. Not sure if they have the E series stuff but you could give them a call.
grin.gif

Sean

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you buy directly from surefire they will sell just the body only (o-rings cost extra).

I have bought Z3 & M4 bodies direct from Surefire.

I haven't bought one but I did get the price on an E2e body (<$30) so I would imagine they would sell the E1e body too. You may have to wait until they "make" one for you though.

McGizmo

Flashaholic
A month and a half ago, I was quoted $27.00 on E2e body tubes only. I ordered 4 of them. A week later when I called about ordering a KL3 I asked if the E2e bodies were still on back order and was told that I didn't have an order and that SF would not sell the bodies seperately. I think SF was getting deluged by people trying to build a KL1/Ex from parts; imagine that. The marketing solution was for the parts department to not sell parts.
icon15.gif

LaVaDog

Newly Enlightened
Originally posted by Sean:
I figured that would happen!
frown.gif

It was nice to be able to turn an M3T into an M4 for $60! (plus lamps)
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Sean, is that what it cost you for the body of the M4? I'm interested in picking up a M4 body!

D

**DONOTDELETE**

I can sell you an E1e body for $65 and I'll include the head, talcap, bulb for free!
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Seriously though, I don't think SF has made the bodies available buy you can try calling them periodically.